1

"do the things because you want to

You are an human too"

*

The curtains were opened, the sun entered the red room and reached the young man in bed who only sat immediately letting the thin blanket of seed slide from his shoulders to his lap, the young man blinked a few times and a maid entered the room with a tray of water and a cloth in his hands, the young man reached out to a table on the left of the large bed and picked up a thin robe of vivid red coloring with black details, the young man crawled to the edge of the bed and yawned, the maid realizing that the young man had awake smiled and bowed.

"Hello Mian Mian, good morning..." said the young man coming down from the bed and picking up the girl's water tray.

"Good morning Crown Prince Wei Wuxian!" said the maid who wore a light pink suit.

Wei Wuxian took the water in a shell and threw it in his face, took the towel and dried his face before turning around with a surprise face, Wei Wuxian stared at Mian Mian "where's Mo XuanYu and Xue Yang?" asked with a touch of helplessvoice.

"it is the day to take his majesty exams, unfortunately today it will not be possible for the Young Master to have their company, they told this servant inform that they will miss the Young Master" said Mian Mian raising his hand and approaching the face of Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian was surprised by the act, in order to dodge, he moved backwards, but unbalanced, fell on his back to the edge of the bed and the water tray fell on his head, Mian Mian took a step back "Apologies Crown Prince!".

"It was nothing, you don't have to bring the water in the morning for me anymore, I'll get it myself," said Wei Wuxian as he got up from the ground and pulled the tray out of his head.

"... yes, Your Highness, " said Mian Mian.

Wei Wuxian sighed, put the towels on the tray and returned to Mian Mian, Wei Wuxian smiled slightly and stroked the young woman's head lightly "right, right, okay, don't worry" said Wei Wuxian quietly, after Wei Wuxian thought a little the same stretched out his palm and created a ruby flower of red color and fastened to the young woman's hair "here, alright... don't cry"

Mian Mian wiped away the tears smiled again and left the room, Wei Wuxian looked at the wet floor along with the edge of the sheets dripping over the mini puddle that had formed, Wei Wuxian sighed again, Wei Wuxian went to the corner of the room and grabbed a bucket with a cloth and went up near the puddle and knelt, took the cloth and began to dry the place, after finishing Wei Wuxian took the bucket of water with the cloth inside went up to the table on the left side bed and took a long box from inside the drawer, the white box had light blue patterns and a small ribbon on the lid of the box.

Wei Wuxian headed to the window and opened it with three remaining fingers of the hand holding the box, bored Wei Wuxian put the bucket in a corner on the balcony and sat on the edge of the balcony, admiring the canister, Wei Wuxian opened and pulled a red ruby flute from the box, which to Wei Wuxian looked like garbage without the flute inside, Wei Wuxian threw the box into a nearby chair took the flute to his lips and began reciting a melody peacefully.

*

"Your Highness, it's been two hours since you've been playing and writing, please come for coffee, I beg you," said a tall man dressed in a white social t-shirt and black pants up to his shoes.

".... but it's still not good, I need to play for the Queen, I don't get in the way, I refuse to eat before finishing the melody" said Wei Wuxian with a tone of anger in his voice, the young man sighed, and took the brush again.

"But... the Queen calls you, it seems urgent" said the man this time looking directly at the figure in red sitting on the edge of the balcony.

"Yes... don't- wait the Queen? My mommy? Get out of my way" the figure of red moved so fast that the man cannot follow just left the room in a hurry.

*

"Mommy! Daddy! Am I here did I take too long?" said Wei Wuxian as he entered the dining room panting, across the table a woman with a red ruby crown and a white dress with bright red details was sitting with a man in his lap who wore a simple black T-shirt with gold details, the woman had long dark hair and clear eyes of sky blue color, the man had a long ponytail tied high with a dark blue ribbon and the same colored eyes gave a slight highlight to everything around him, a crown of rubies balls in a gold line rested on the physically frail man's head, both looked toward the door spotting the shaggy long-haired boy with a red panting face.

The woman speared a piece of apple and basically ignoring the boy, gave in the mouth of the man with as much care as possible, the man smiled at Wei Wuxian before nibbling the apple "please sit with us A-Ying" said the man affectionately

"..... I'm not hungry...." said Wei Wuxian sitting near the alpha and omega couple

"Don't be so, right A-SanRen~" the lazy tone in the sentence was evident.

"... Don't shudder food, and you should eat, not for me or your father, but for you, it's been two days since you eat anything" said Cangse SanRen calmly passing honey on a slice of hot bread and depositing on the plate in front of Wei Wuxian

"Don't force him dear" said the man rubbing himself in the lap of Cangse SanRen

"I'm not forcing him A-Changze!" said Cangse SanRen

Wei Wuxian looked at the slice of bread for a few seconds after he turned his gaze to the huge window next to him, Wei Wuxian took the slice of bread and approached it to his lips and nibbled a piece.

"Wei Ying!" called Cangse SanRen.

"hm?" murmured Wei Wuxian still looking out the window.

"Your 17th birthday is coming up, will you want to invite someone?" asked the Queen as she peeled an apple.

"mmm, Jiang Cheng his fiancé Nie Huaisang, Jiang Yanli her fiancé Jin ZiXuan, but can call your friends and their children or nephew of them mom" said Wei Wuxian putting the bread on the plate again.

"... Are you sure? You have to get married this year" said Cangse slicing the apple and making bunny shape every piece.

"Invite someone who likes rabbits then, or send a proposal letter to someone kind but silent, lately I feel so tired and very stressed, with body aches and headaches... and Xian-Xian is lonely with me... I think I'm going to go hunting another bunny, but anyone Mom my pick will be good, I trust Mommy..." said Wei Wuxian closing his eyes.

"... right I will call the princes and some friends of mine from the kingdoms, and the feast for the subjects?" asked Cangse SanRen sticking a slice and taking the mouth of Wei Wuxian.

"Ah..." said Wei Wuxian before eating the apple slice.

"Let's not do it, honey," said Wei Changze, with his head in the crook of the queen's neck who had her attention attached to the little omega that ate apple with his eyes slightly closed.

"Why?" asked the queen pinching her husband's waist with her right hand and stroking her son's hair with the free hand.

"he party with them every weekend remember?" said the king taking the queen's hand.

"... true, but it's decided right? I'll invite everyone" said Cangse SanRen smiling and stroking her son's cheek

"right" said Wei Wuxian smiling back at the couple in front of him.