5

"Light-colored eyes and a mockery of the look"

"Turns him into a beautiful monster"

*****

The light blue eyes angrily stared at the light-colored eyes, the light-colored eyes curved in disgust and intense stress for Wei Wuxian who shake his waist and went through the same with all dignity intact, Wei Wuxian disappeared into the hallway and another man identical to the man approached.

"Wangji, today we will see our favorite prince again!" the excited man said.

"Brother, I can't wait, he must be more beautiful than when he was a child," Lan Wangji said smiling slightly.

"Uh?" Lan Xichen muttered in confusion.

Wei Wuxian walked out of the castle through the front gate with his little group of friends along with two unknown but friendly people, walking a few more minutes the girls thanked them for being dressed in pants and Nie Huaisang was throwing a tantrum on Jiang Cheng's back, Wei Wuxian was pulling subject with the boy who was wearing black pants and a blood red blouse with sun details on his sleeves, it was a very short walk, but Wei Wuxian seemed to remember something and all his excitement was over.

Wei Wuxian stopped the steps the group followed a few steps ahead and then stopped to see what happened, Wei Wuxian looked at the group and said lovingly "I forgot that I have wild animals, and I also forgot my babies in my room, I can go get them quickly and put on shorts, this pants is making me uncomfortable, you can go towards the city."

The group was silent for a moment and Nie Huaisang flashed in his expression that he was sad, Wei Wuxian noticing this said again "I'm sorry, I'll take you where I promised, I'll just get my babies."

The group became more excited and calmly nodded, Wei Wuxian jumped on top of the fence and then into a tree, the group watched the prince jump until he disappeared at some distance.

"He's so cute and cool," the boy in short red said, drawing curious looks from the girls and Nie Huaisang.

"We all know that, Wen Ning!" said Nie Huaisang, smiling widely.

"But he looks so sad too..." muttered Wen Ning looking into Nie Huaisang's eyes.

"..." Nie Huaisang was a little surprised.

"It's just your impression, A-Ning," Wen Qing said, looking at the window with red curtains, "I've never met a person as loving and happy as him before," Wen Qing murmured with a light smile on his face.

"I agree, he is a crown prince and has everything, how can he be sad?" said Jiang Yanli shrugging with a half worried face.

"I think he looks a little unhappy, but I don't think he's sad," Jiang Cheng said with an indifferent face as he lifted his shoulders and placed Nie Huaisang on the ground.

"Mm" Nie Huaisang complained as he was released, Jiang Cheng crouched down and stood silently holding Nie Huaisang's hand with his eyes closed.

Another conversation started and the group got quite close, the conversation was lively and a little cheerful when Wei Wuxian jumped off the fence in front of the group.

"Sorry, did I delay?" asked Wei Wuxian with a cloth bag on his shoulder.

"Not really" Jiang Cheng said as he taped the top of Wei Wuxian's head.

"I'm older than you!" shouted Wei Wuxian with an indignant tone.

"Haha, I know, but you're short, haha," Jiang Cheng said between laughs.

"Idiot, I'm better with the sword, haha!" said Wei Wuxian laughing along with Jiang Cheng.

"I also know this, haha, at least I don't have children, haha!" said Jiang Cheng again.

"..." Wei Wuxian stopped laughing; his warm smile was on his red lips "hehe" laughed lightly Wei Wuxian looking away.

"Anyway, can I see my nephews?" asked Jiang Cheng stopping to laugh.

"Yes!" Wei Wuxian took out the rabbit and presented the bunny to the group.

Then he introduced the little albino otter to everyone as he glowing with every word about his pets, Nie Huaisang who felt a little jealous of Wei Wuxian when he was laughing with Jiang Cheng earlier, started to get in the mood and get excited about the little animals that were presented to him, Wen Ning watched from afar as the prince let everyone pet the pets, Wei Wuxian left the animals with the group that was having fun and pulled Wen Ning by the hand.

Wei Wuxian blinked with one eye and said kindly, "Let's go too!"

After a while of playing with the pets, the group entered Wei Wuxian's personal ''garden'' who guided the group, Wei Wuxian made a plan and a small mind map, the group would not go beyond the river, any threat Wei Wuxian would send them up somewhere to hide.

Wei Wuxian arrived with the group in a nice place, with wooden bench and flower trees, and then the omega stopped and put his hand on his waist and said radiantly "let's stay here!"

Wei Wuxian's intense joy infected everyone, but joy was not enough to supply hunger, and it was already time for afternoon coffee, the girls were hungry and Nie Huaisang was sitting on Jiang Cheng's lap while complaining of thirst and hunger, Wei Wuxian seeing that everyone was defeated by the famines stood up and picked up the cloth bag that was hanging from a nearby tree.

"I'll go get some fruit right there, I'll be back" Wei Wuxian said cheerfully, "take care of my babies for me, please?" said Wei Wuxian sticking his tongue out at the end.

"Let me go too?" Wen Ning stood up with a red face as he asked.

"Aren't you hungry or tired?" asked Wei Wuxian with curious blue eyes.

"No!" said Wen Ning drawing stares.

Wen Ning walked over to Wei Wuxian and grabbed the bag from Wei Wuxian's shoulder and started walking in a random direction, Wei Wuxian was surprised by the attitude, but soon let out a slight laugh and went running after the boy in red who was a little ahead, Wen Ning was walking on the firm ground, Wei Wuxian was climbing into the trees and picking fruits and occasionally throwing some for Wen Ning to try, after a few minutes of picking fruit the bag weighed a little and Wen Ning changed his shoulder.

"Do you want me to carry?" asked Wei Wuxian as soon he noticed.

"You don't have to..." said Wen Ning smiling embarrassedly.

"You're an omega too, aren't you?" said Wei Wuxian, crouching down to pick fruit from a bush.

"Yes, Your Highness is it too?" asked Wen Ning with a red face.

"Hum?" Wei Wuxian stood up with three small fruits in his hand and one on his lips, Wei Wuxian spun with one foot and stopped in front of Wen Ning "what do you think?" said Wei Wuxian with the fruit between his lips, every word Wei Wuxian said his lips stained slightly with a bluish color.

"I don't know..." said Wen Ning whispering as he stared at the lips that were getting tinted.

Wei Wuxian smiled wickedly and approached Wen Ning, took him by the waist with one hand and with the other hand took out the bag and leaned the bag to the side, Wei Wuxian released the bag and took Wen Ning's chin and approached his face, Wen Ning opened his mouth slightly to kiss Wei Wuxian who was approaching, Wei Wuxian put the fruit in Wen Ning's mouth and walked away, took the bag and smiled at Wen Ning landing out his hand to him.

"The others are waiting, shall we?" said Wei Wuxian with a gentle tone.