4

"I'm Crown Prince Wei

Do I need to know who you are?"

****

Wei Wuxian was talking in the ballroom with Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli, the conversation seemed friendly and very lively, both Wei Wuxian was excited about the conversation and Jiang Yanli who was almost jumping, the guests started to fill the party hall and then the maids and servants started bringing wine and accompaniments to the guests who were mostly tired from the trip, Wei Wuxian pulled two chairs close to the throne for Jiang Yanli and for Jiang Cheng, Wei Wuxian remained standing as he was very excited and cheerful until a maid passed by and tripped on the carpet the wine was going to fall all over Jiang Yanli who was laughing at Wei Wuxian's joke, Wei Wuxian threw himself in front of Jiang Yanli, and his blood red clothing became a red with purple undertones, Wei Wuxian was dirty because of a maid, but the maid was too familiar for Wei Wuxian, Wei Wuxian despite being angry apologized for the maid.

"Let's go for a walk in the afternoon, Wei Wuxian knows of a very nice place, so with your permission I will retire" Wei Wuxian said calmly smiling.

"I, Jiang Yanli will take a company, can I take a few more people?" asked Jiang Yanli smiling slightly.

"Of course, Cheng-Cheng too, bring Huaisang too" Wei Wuxian said making a bow slightly.

"If this was my servant, I would have fired her," Jiang Yanli said quietly, resting her elbow on the back of the chair as he watched Wei Wuxian disappear from a distance.

"Hm... me too," Jiang Cheng muttered, watching the maid clean the floor.

Wei Wuxian stopped in front of the bedroom door, sighed heavily and looked at Xue Yang who was leaning against the wall, after watching for a few seconds Wei Wuxian turned his gaze to Mo XuanYu who was in a formal position, Wei Wuxian turned his gaze to the floor turned on his back and leaned against the door.

"The maid who groomed the crown prince, abused the prince, like the prince's private soldiers, please take care of her, as soon as possible, so this does not happen again" Wei Ying said slowly in a low tone, the two shadows disappeared into the distance.

Wei Wuxian continued leaning against the door for a few moments, sighed heavily again and entered the room dragging his feet, as soon as he entered the room and the doors closed, the clothes began to slide over his skin and before he noticed, he had no more clothes on his body, Wei Wuxian threw himself on the bed and curled up in the thin covers, Two faint knocks were echoed inside the room.

Wei Wuxian raised his head slightly and looked towards the door, by the doorjamb, two pairs of heavy boots "you may enter Mo XuanYu and Xue Yang, I am in bed with a bit of a headache, but you can go in" Wei Wuxian said sinking his head into the pillow again.

The bedroom doors opened and Xue Yang and Mo XuanYu walked in with a blood-stained bag, Mo XuanYu walked over to the small fireplace that Wei Wuxian had his room and put all the remains in the fireplace that was on fire, Xue Yang went to the closet and picked up a change of clothes, with the clothes in hand walked up to the dumb servant near the bed, clapped his hands and an employee brought a basin with water and a thin, dry white cloth on the edge, Xue Yang pulled the sleeves of his uniform and took the basin put it on the bed and dismissed the employees who had put towels and soaps in the room, locked the door and headed to bed again, He took off his gloves and took Wei Wuxian in his lap and sat with the same on his lap in a nearby chair, slowly he was wetting the soap and passing on Wei Wuxian who was still sleeping soundly on Xue Yang's lap, Xue Yang stopped for a moment and watched Wei Wuxian who grabbed his uniform while he slept, After watching for a few minutes he took the cloth and wiped the soap from the Prince's body, Mo XuanYu approached Xue Yang and sat down on the bed let out a sigh and smiled at Xue Yang who looked away from the prince to Mo XuanYu.

"What a beautiful smile, he should be awake to see that smile," Xue Yang said in a hoarse voice.

Mo XuanYu burst into laughter, "Do you call that beautiful?" he said amid a laugh.

"Yes, I am seeing and I am satisfied with the size of the smile I received, wipe your hands and help me here my legs are numb," Xue Yang said smiling together.

"Will you ever fall in love with someone the same way you love Your Highness?" said Mo XuanYu, taking off his gloves and climbing up the sleeves of the uniform he wore, walked over to the dumb servant and picked up his clothes.

"The future is uncertain," Xue Yang said quietly.

"I wish the best for you and My Highness," Mo XuanYu said smiling genuinely.

"I also wish you get a nice luck in your life," Xue Yang muttered as he laid Wei Wuxian in his lap.

Mo XuanYu put on Wei Wuxian's pants and t-shirt, took the same in his lap and put him on the bed, Wei Wuxian curled up in the covers again and messed up his hair by rubbing against the pillows, Mo XuanYu and Xue Yang turned around and tidied up the room that was messy.

Wei Wuxian slowly woke up and watched Mo XuanYu and Xue Yang tidying up the room while flirting with each other'... They seem to be having so much fun~' Wei Wuxian thought smiling slightly, Mo XuanYu wrapped his arms around Xue Yang's neck and after a few minutes of the two of them dancing, they shared a kiss, Wei Wuxian was surprised and blushed.

Mo XuanYu let go of Xue Yang and smiled licking his lips, Xue Yang pinched Mo XuanYu's waist, and they both returned to service as if nothing had happened, Wei Wuxian said "I have to see the Jiang brothers, where are they?" Xue Yang and Mo XuanYu turned in surprise to Wei Wuxian who was face down on the bed.

"Your Highness, how long have you been awake?" asked Mo XuanYu in disguise.

"hmm, I just woke up" Wei Wuxian said sitting on the edge of the bed and picking up the red ribbon, taking off the hair accessories and climbing all the hair up in a ponytail pinning the tail with the ribbon.

"Now like 5 minutes ago?" asked Xue Yang smiling.

"It's more like 30 seconds," Wei Wuxian said coming down from the bed.

"I understand," Xue Yang and Mo XuanYu said in tune.

"I heard that many other gentlemen have come from other realms, why you guys don't go make new friends?" said Wei Wuxian smiling fondly.

"Is that an order?" asked Mo XuanYu quietly.

"No, you can take the day off too, I'll be out with the Jiang brothers," Wei Wuxian said, putting a black colored boot on himself.

"ah-" said Xue Yang lightly.

"Anyway, I'm going, see you soon," Wei Wuxian said cheerfully.

The two gentlemen bowed, and watched the boy happily jumping leaving the room, Wei Wuxian was in a good mood, but he didn't had no idea why, the hallway was almost deserted, almost all the guests were in their proper rooms, which left Wei Wuxian free to jump as he pleased, but Wei Wuxian bumped into a tall man and fell to the ground by the impact, his good mood went along with him to the ground, Wei Wuxian looked up and having seen a vision of the heavens opened his mouth into a perfect O.

"I'm sorry," said the man in white.

"it's fine..." said Wei Wuxian smiling and standing up, "I, can I know your name?" asked Wei Ying still with a warm smile.

"You don't know my name, but you invited me to your birthday?" the man said coldly as he stared at Wei Wuxian's face, "and you? Who are you?".

Wei Wuxian's warm smile shattered, the bad mood of earlier resurfaced, very coldly Wei Wuxian stared at the jade face and said "I am the crown prince of Yiling, Wei Wuxian, but I prefer you to call me Yiling Patriarch, after all I don't even know your name."