3 (+18)

"a party needs a reason

For no reason it would be a date".

***

Wei Wuxian crouched down and calmed his father who was desperate, moments later Wei Wuxian smiled and sat on the floor "why is Daddy alone? Where is Mommy?" asked Wei Wuxian giving a twig of flowers to the King.

"I am alone, for I wanted to see you and talk to you, your mother is asleep" said the king kneeling.

The cherry branch rested on the hands of the King full of flowers, made him beautiful at sunrise, white flowers along with wicks of white hair of it, the still crying King took another look at Wei Wuxian, Wei Ying raised his hand and dried his father's face, the two rose from the ground and began to move to a small garden near the entrance to the castle.

The King and Wei Wuxian had been walking for a while, seeking to end the area of discomfort created Wei Wuxian began "I wanted to take a walk so I left early, it wasn't many hours that I had left-".

Wei Changze cut Wei Wuxian in the middle of the phrase "I know, you find it uncomfortable when you have someone guarding you or preventing you from doing things, I was once a guard, but I need to talk to you about a serious matter that your mother would not have the patience to talk to."

Wei Wuxian shut up and with a simple motion agreed in silence, the King continued "on your birthday, all the kingdoms of China will present your future Kings or their second crowns to the throne, this is not something you should take in jest, I love you very much, Do not want you to spend the rest of your life with a person you do not love, just because we invite and the person wants to marry you."

The King was silent for a few moments and soon after looked at Wei Wuxian who said "I understand your concern, My Highness, but, I don't have many people to fall in love with as my best friend, has the Secondary Prince Jiang been promised in marriage and they love each other, I wanted to be so."

The King replied in a sweet voice "The second crown of Jiang, fell in love, and love was mutual, The Royal Highness Princess Heiress of Jiang, caught his promised cheating on her, she has a mistress, depending on the case, if I promised you to someone you would curse me because, you would want to have more options, and it's no use saying no because I know you, you're unfortunately my son."

Wei Wuxian wanted to disprove the King but after what was said he thought better that it was better to listen to him more carefully, so the King continued "I have no doubt that you know the heirs and the second crowns as the palm of my hands, but, I have something to tell you, they all hide defects, some good other bad, do not trust the faces of anyone royalty, nor what they presents to you, you know how to act, your reputation is very clean for a teenager, try to spot a little, have fun as you did tonight, that I am absolutely sure that you went on your private property, to have privacy and have fun, but remember, having fun alone is not fun, make mistakes and sins, you are a prince, after all just say that it is a strange rumor that someone invented and you will get clean and unpunished from anything".

Wei Wuxian recorded every word and phrase in his heart and mind, it was a few days and the guests in his bright gold carriages were arriving at the barriers of the Kingdom of Wei Wuxian, as birthday boy, Wei Wuxian had to get ready and go to receive the guests, Wei Wuxian was dressed in a black colored suit with red blood details embroidered with ruby stones, the underside of the suit was not a simple social pants, it was a short with the same fabric as the suit, encrusted with patterns of red rubies, a sock that was just below the knees with two red blood stripes were also placed on Wei Wuxian who was sitting on his chesterfield sofa of red blood coloring, a maid was brushing Wei Wuxian's hair while he was with a mirror in his hand, as if he had passed a ray in his mind Wei Wuxian's eyes shone wickedly and looking in the mirror, the maid who was fixing Wei Wuxian's hair appeared in the reflection, Wei Wuxian stared a little more.