𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 ⚠︎

Zuteh's POV

"Oh paya, Agh -- i really need some luck right now." Zuteh hissed. He carefully cleaned off his small cuts.

'Now where am i?.. Is it Ooman Planet..?' Zuteh coughed slightly, he stood on top of a rock and stared at the building below him. 'Lab.. the last time i was here, i saw a bunch of kids.' Zuteh scanned the place.

Zuteh landed on the ground, 'Maybe i could save the little oomans and hopefully not get caught this time.' Zuteh turned on his cloak and cautiously walked into the lab.

....

Aria's POV (10 minutes later..)

Aria hid in the closet, her sister, Lana, held her hand tight. "Are we gonna be okay?.. What was that thing?.." Lana said, worried showed in her little voice.

"I-I don't know.. Papa says we aren't ready to use our powers on others yet.. but.. this is an emergency." Aria whispered, she heard the kids 'scream', but they sounded happy.

"What is going on?.." Lana questioned in a soft whisper, "I don't know-" Aria was cut off by the closet door swinging open.

There stood 'Him'..

....

Zuteh's POV

Zuteh stood over the two little humans, Zuteh clicked pressing a button on the side of his helmet. Zuteh easily could translate his language into the Humans language.

"Come with me. I am saving you." Zuteh clicked softly. One of the little humans shook their head.

"N-No.. i don't trust you.." The little female human blocked the more little one, Zuteh could understand that the human behind her was her 𝘔𝘦𝘪-𝘫𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘪 (Sister).

"You can't stay here.. please, let me help.." Zuteh held out his hand, hoping the little oomans would come with him.

The two humans looked at each other and then the female grabbed his hand.

Zuteh couldn't help but admire the beautiful child, he had been grieving over his daughter and mate. Maybe Zuteh could start over again but as a single father.

"Your name?" Zuteh tilted his hand, clicking softly. "A-Aria.. and.. Lana, my sister.." Aria stuttered. Zuteh could tell they were both scared and have been tortured.

"The rest has gone to their real families.. Do you have a family?" Zuteh asked, hoping they didn't. Aria looked down, "T-They kill them.." Aria started sniffling.

Lana looked away, trying not to cry. Lana was a tough cookie, even though she is only 7 and Aria is 12. Zuteh caressed Aria's cheek, he loved her soft skin and she could be his.. Ooman pup?

"Come now, little one. We have to leave." Zuteh carefully walked out with Aria and Lana, making sure nobody was alive.

Zuteh would protect his daughters, until he is dead..

|______________________________|