Chapter 57 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From His Life by His Best Friends

Chapter 57 The Cannon Fodder Who Was Snatched From His Life by His Best Friends (57)

  The man was startled when he saw the camera.

  Later, I thought that this might help them ask for money, so I angrily told the camera about them.

  "Ten years ago, Lu Qiongying encouraged his husband to buy a lot of land and develop and build real estate."

  "But who knew that because of the rapid expansion and wrong investment, the capital chain suddenly broke."

  "The real estate has become rotten . At the end of the building, our material dealers and workers still owe money."

  "Lu Qiongying's husband suddenly died of a heart attack, so she transferred the company and family money to an unrecoverable foreign account, and then I ran away with my daughter."

  "We've been looking for her for more than ten years."

  If someone hadn't found them and reminded them, none of them would have known that Lu Qiongying took her daughter to the imperial capital for development, and her daughter became a big star.

  Someone from the program team asked: "Didn't you recognize Yi Yunfei?"

  The man shook his head: "She changed her name, and she looked thinner and thinner more than ten years ago, which is very different from now."

  "Don't say it. It's us, even her grandparents didn't recognize her."

  Yi Yunfei's grandparents nodded, "Yes, I don't recognize them at all."

  Looking at their granddaughter, there was not much warmth in their eyes, it was too cold.

  They learned that this granddaughter is a popular star, earning tens of millions of dollars every year, but they never thought of going back to their hometown to see them and repay the debts her father owed.

  Over the years, not only did they lose their son, but after their daughter-in-law ran away, they also took on hundreds of millions of dollars in debt.

  Every month's salary is used to pay off debts, and I have to go out to work to earn a living.

  But the mother and daughter were at ease.

  At the beginning, the son was so aggressive, but it was Lu Qiongying who persuaded and persuaded and demanded.

  Just then, more than a dozen people rushed out from the other side.

  She grabbed Lu Qiongying and said again, "You dead girl, you have run away with your daughter all these years, and you have been living happily, you never thought about what would happen to your family?

  " Raised you, this is how you repay the family?"

  Everyone understood as soon as they heard it, this is Lu Qiongying's mother.

  Under the persuasion of the security guard, the group dragged Lu Qiongying to the outside.

  Yi Yunfei was also grabbed by the arms of two middle-aged women and pulled her along.

  The program crew and the guests were a little curious, so they went out together.

  When Lu Qiongying got married, she asked her husband to transfer half of the shares to her.

  In addition, they are husband and wife relationship, so it is necessary for her to bear the debt after her husband's death.

  Now that these people find her, it is not easy for her to run away again.