Chapter 60 The cannon fodder sister (2)

  The kidnapper heard the choice of the four.

  He nodded, "There are three of you who have chosen the same one, then I will let her go."

  He put down the dagger against Gu Fenghua and pushed her.

  Gu Fenghua walked quickly to Gu's parents.

  The man then said to Qingyou: "If you have any last words, please explain it quickly."

  He provoked her with a bit of sympathy: "You are also pitiful. You are also a daughter, but your family gave up so readily."

  "The Gu family are all cold-blooded animals, and your fiancé is not a good thing."

  "In the next life, even if you choose a poor family, don't choose such a wealthy family that is bright on the outside and rotten on the inside."

  Hearing this, Father Gu Gu Gu said. The mother's face was ugly.

  Father Gu reprimanded in a deep voice, "Shut up, you are not qualified to sow discord about our Gu family."

  Just as Gu Fenghua was about to speak to the kidnapper, Qingyou stepped ahead of her: "He's right! "

  She looked at the Gu family's parents and Gu Fenghua and said, "It's not my bad luck to have a family like you."

  The tears on her face had dried up, and her whole person looked more cold.

  In Yuanshen's lifetime, Gu Fenghua kept persuading the kidnappers, but in the end, he really moved the other party and released Yuanshen.

  Qingyou naturally wouldn't give Gu Fenghua a chance to play.

  Gu's father and Gu's mother looked at the always well-behaved and sensible little daughter in disbelief, "How can you say such a thing?"

  Gu's mother said with a bit of disappointment: "We chose your sister, but because she has been previously She was kidnapped and managed to escape, I don't want her to suffer the same again."

  Qingyou sneered, "So I should suffer like this?"

  Mother Gu choked, "We won't let you die, why do you hate us?"

  Qingyou knew what she meant by not letting herself die, and the Gu family arranged a lifeboat under the cliff.

  She sneered: "Shouldn't I have any resentment?"

  "In the three years since Gu Fenghua was kidnapped and returned, how did you treat me?"

  "Not only did they make me give up the major I liked, but they also treated me as hers. Substitute."

  She looked at Mother Gu with a bit of sarcasm, "In order to take care of your emotions, I endured my disgust and played Gu Fenghua. For the so-called family love, I worked hard to learn a major that was useful to Gu, and for you Learning to cook, stewing medicinal foods, etc."

  "When you thought of me as Gu Fenghua, you cared and took care of me, but when you found out it was me, you spoke ill of me."

  "And why wasn't the person who was kidnapped in the accident? I, like this."

  "Is this what a mother should say to her own daughter?"

  She said what she wanted to say, "Am I not your daughter? Why should I be responsible for Gu Fenghua's business? Paying the bill? I didn't kidnap her."