Chapter 62 Dressed as a cannon fodder sister (4-15)

Chapter 62 Dressed as a cannon fodder sister who was replaced by a wealthy family (4)

  Jin Chenglu looked up at her carefully, and was sure he didn't know her.

  He asked, "You know me?"

  Qingyou smiled and said, "You are the male god of our school, and there should be few who don't know you."

  "I saw you at school, and she is your junior."

  " By the way, my name is Gu Qingyou."

  Although her lover's soul was imprinted with her spiritual power, he had no memory of his previous life.

  But it doesn't matter, it's good that he is in this world, and she doesn't mind falling in love again.

  A faint smile appeared on Jin Chenglu's cold face, "I know now, thank you for saving me!" Qingyou

  smiled and waved her hand, "You're welcome, I'm fine with it." Jin   Chenglu

  asked, "Why are you in the sea?"

What a coincidence.

  Qingyou said: "I jumped into the sea myself."

  Jin Chenglu and the man behind him were both surprised, "Jump into the sea?"

  Qingyou said truthfully: "My sister and I were kidnapped to the cliff by the sea, and the kidnappers let me Parents and fiance chose one to let go, and the other to be thrown into the sea."

  "They both chose my sister. I was very angry and sad at the time, so I took the initiative to jump into the sea to cut off relations with them."

  Although Xie Ling was engaged to It's the original body, but now that the blame is on her, she has to let her lover know in advance, don't misunderstand.

  I don't know why, but it was the first time I saw it, but when I heard Qingyou mentioning a fiancé, Jin Chenglu's heart was pulled.

  "Do you still have a fiancé?"

  The man behind him heard the question with a black line at one end. This doesn't seem to be the point, right?
  The point shouldn't be that this Miss Gu was abandoned by her family and fiancé, and was forced to jump into the sea.

  Qingyou explained: "Before I jumped off the cliff, I broke up with him."

  The smile on Jin Chenglu's face deepened, "I don't want such a fiancé."

  The man behind him also said, "That's right, it's just garbage. ."

  He asked with gossip curiosity: "But it makes sense for your parents to choose your sister. Why does your fiance choose your sister, do they have a leg behind their back?" Qingyou

  shrugged, "He used to have a crush on my sister, But my sister disappeared for three years before, so he pursued me and used me as a double."

  "He's really a piece of shit, and I didn't know I was doubled until today."

  "And his cousin is my sister's fiancé. "

  It is precisely because of this that Xie Ling did not pursue Gu Fenghua, but only had a crush in his heart.

  And no one else knew what he was thinking about Gu Fenghua.

  However, Gu Fenghua did not stay with her fiancé Xie Yu in the end, but chose to kidnap her and imprisoned her for three years, Jin Junyao.