3 - Good Boy Gone Bad

Autumnal brown leaves were whirling everywhere around the Quidditch pitch as it slowly emptied. All of Leedo's friends were leaving the stands, globally quiet. Only the Gryffindor House could be heard chanting and celebrating their victory in the first match of the season.

Most of the other Houses had supported Hufflepuff, hoping that Gryffindor would finally lose a match after seven years of unquestioned glory. Even though their team was brand new and though their Captain, Lee Keonhee, had been the only one who had ever played before, they had managed to beat the solid Hufflepuff team — a hundred and ninety points to a hundred and ten.

Youngjo, the Slytherin Keeper and Captain, had admitted that the new Gryffindor Seeker, Choi Jongho, was actually a serious opponent for their Hufflepuff friend Yunho, who played in the same position. Even Leedo had felt a pang in his heart upon seeing Yunho cry in the arms of Song Mingi, their team's Keeper, who had blocked all but four of Gryffindor's throws. They had clearly deserved to win.

Leedo had sneered at Youngjo, because he had personally found that Jongho was flying his broomstick as easily as his grandmother did and that he had only caught the Snitch by chance. He knew that he could not prevent himself from poking fun at the poor second-year; or else he would do much worse.

Therefore, the seventh-year Slytherin was following his friends out of the pitch and onwards to the temple, sulking about Gryffindor's outraging win. They met the full Gryffindor team on their way to change, still wearing unbearable radiant grins and chanting their own names.

Seonghwa calmly came to a halt. Leedo heard a hiss come out of his friend's sleeve, which was undoubtedly his pet snake's way of showing his discontent. The Gryffindor Beaters swept past the small group of friends without noticing them. Behind them, three other players were holding Keonhee, one of the Gryffindor Chasers, up above them, cheering for their Captain.

"Can't wait to smash Slytherin in a few weeks' time!" Keonhee shouted with a smirk.

Leedo clenched his fists and stared at the small red procession and his friends resumed their walk to the temple. The young Seeker was running behind the team, trying to catch up on them. All Leedo had to do was concentrate just a little and — whoosh! Choi Jongho had tripped and sprawled onto the lawn.

The black-haired boy moaned discretely, rubbing his painful bottom, and tried to get up but Leedo was already saying quite disagreeably, "Oops, looks like you've tripped again." Jongho looked up and frowned anxiously when he spotted the seventh-year. "Better watch out next match. You wouldn't want to drop twenty feet down, would you?"

The Gryffindor Seeker stood up rather stiffly, as though he wanted to escape as soon as he could, and bowed slightly, "I'm sorry, I don't know what—"

"You're no Jeon Jungkook," the Slytherin hissed nastily. "You can barely hold on to that broomstick. At least the man had some style."

Jongho shrugged and he seemed so downcast that no one could have guessed he had just helped his team win a Quidditch match. However, seeing him uncomfortable was not enough for Leedo. At that moment, all he wanted was for the boy to take all his rage, all his pain. He wanted him to pay for all he could not make that Choi Seoho or that Lee Keonhee pay for.

"I won't spare you," he interrupted. "Keep an eye out for my Bludgers, because they'll be all just for you."

Before Jongho could reply — although it looked very much as if the only thing he wanted to do was cry — a voice rose from beside the Slytherin Beater. "Are you threatening a second-year?"

Leedo turned around. His friend Seonghwa had walked back towards him, but the rest of their friends were long gone. The slender boy narrowed his eyes, attempting to gauge the situation and finally stared at Choi Jongho's mud-covered Quidditch robes. "Did you just make him trip again?"