Ayato - How to be a good boyfriend

Ayato P.O.V.

Today I will show you all how to be a boyfriend like me. I am dating Y/N for 3 years now and it has been amazing. Y/N is going to come over tomorrow so let's get started.

Step 1 - Always text good morning and good night even when they are not awake.

Ayato: Good morning, my love.

Y/N: Good morning!

Step 2 - Text them whenever you are free even if they are busy.

Ayato: I saw Itto doing some suspicious things with Gorou and I'm not surprised.

...

Ayato: I think Ayaka is gay.

...

Ayato: Itto is hot??? His abs are fine asf but since when is he hot.

...

Ayato: Nice ass, love. Btw I ate your chicken nuggets.

...

Ayato: I'm horny and I imagined fucking you in the kitchen, we should try that.

Step 3 - Hold their hand if you/they have an anxiety/panic attack if that's the least you can do unless you know what to do.

I noticed Y/N shivering when the crowd got louder. I pulled them to a less crowded area and held their hand. They looked scared. I rubbed my thumb over their knuckles and gave them a light peck.

Step 4 - Hug them as much as you can.

I don't think you need an example because you should know when to hug.

Step 5 - Always make sure they are comfortable.

If they are not ready to kiss, hug or hold hands, have sex, or anything yet, don't force them. Different people have different comfort zones.

Step 6 - Make them blush.

Make eye contact. Lean near their ear and whisper sweet things. Hold their hand randomly. Kiss them randomly.

Step 7 - Don't talk to other people like the way you talk to them.

"How was your day?" I asked. "It was nice." They said. I went to another person. "How was your day?" I asked. Don't make this mistake at all. Make it something only you both do.

Step 8 - Prioritise them.

"I love you more than anything or anyone."

If you love them more than you love your family, then they are your family.

Step 9 - Be appreciative even if it's a really small thing.

"I grew a plant!" They said excitedly. "I'm proud of you!" I said and pat their head.

Step 10 - Apologise when you make a mistake.

Ayato: I'm sorry, my love. I did not mean it and you mean the world to me. I would rather die than hurt you. I love you more than anyone in this world. I always wanted to make you happy and it hurts me because I am the reason behind your tears.

Step 11 - Love yourself.

If you don't love yourself, how will you love someone else? Cliché, I know but it is true.

Step 12 - If you are really close to them before dating, don't let them hide their pain.

Ayato: What's going on? You seem down.

Y/N: Nothing, dw.

Ayato: Stfu and tell me or I'll come there and kiss you till you say it.

Y/N: That would be nice actually.

And now you earned yourself a free makeout session.

Step 13 - If they love physical contact, touch them all the time. If they are more into verbal affection, tell them everything you love about them.

Ayato: I love your ass

Y/N: That was random lol

Ayato: You're so gorgeous it hurts and I could look at you all day. I want to kiss you so bad rn

Y/N: I was not ready for that-

Ayato: I miss you so bad rn I want to fuck you :(

Y/N: Aw I miss you too and didn't we have sex yesterday?

Step 14 - Tell them you love them EVERY. SINGLE. HOUR. Even if you think they are annoyed.

It is worth it, trust me.

Step 15: If they are insecure, tell them everyday how gorgeous their (insecurity) is.

Ayato: I love your stretch marks, they make you look even more gorgeous than you already are.

Step 16: Love them.

Don't date them if you're going to just break their heart. Date them only if you really like them and love them.

End of today's lesson! I have to go fuck Y/N, byeee!