Chapter 9: Let The Right One In

First I want to say, WOW I would never believe that I would reach 4k views on a story that I had wrote! All of your comments warms my heart and even if I don't reply to them they stay in my head all day long! so thank you for the comments! I would love to see what kind of guesses who guys have on what kind of goddess Bloom is, I am telling you I have been doing MY research on exactly what she is and I am so excited on when I can finally announce it. Without further adieu chapter 9.

_

Why can't you just let me stay in bed and cry?

Alaric to Bloom 👨‍👧

Remind me to never let Damon drive the car again.

And to get you a car so this doesn't happen😑

Bloom to Alaric 👨‍👧😳

All I heard was that I could get a car!!😁

And for being the best dad in the whole wide universe and letting me stay home? 🥺☺️

Caroline to Bloom 🌹❤️

Are you going to school?

If not we can have a girls day!

Bloom to Caroline☀️😁

Not going to school

Definitely need a spa day

Bonnie to Bloom🌹✨

How are you feeling?

Are you okay?

Bloom to Bonnie ✨🧙‍♀️

I'm fine Bon, thanks for checking up on me❤️

Alaric to Bloom 👨‍👧

Brat 🤦‍♂️

...

The yelling from downstairs was the only reason why I had woken up. I had just wanted to sleep for the rest of the day with both of my men. But when I had woken up, I was all alone. With a huff of air, I had begrudgingly gotten out of Stefan's bed, gotten dressed, and walked towards the noise that was coming from the living - parlor - whatever room. There, to my disappointment, was Elena standing too close to Stefan.

"I thought we were going to sleep in all day"

I leaned on the entry way with my arms crossed and a small pout on my lips. Elena had rolled her eyes while Damon had sped towards me and had given me a quick peck on my lips. Stefan on the other hand pushed his brother out of the way and gave me a long kiss on my lips.

"Sorry baby girl, someone had came in unannounced and forced her way in"

Elena didn't pick up on the obvious way that she was unwanted and sat down on the couch with her legs crossed.

"We have more problem then your selfish need to sleep"

I rolled my eyes and watched as my two men growled at Elena. Damon had went to my other side and wrapped his arm around my waist while Stefan had held my hand.

"What problems is that Eden?"

"It's Elena"

"That's what I said"