Chapter 33: Klaus

Please don't tell me what I think it means

"I feel as if I haven't seen you if years"

I had smiled up at Kol and tightened my grip on him. Craving for the least bit of normalcy.

"I missed you too"

Kol had grinned down at me and quickly placed his lips on mine. 

"Anything interesting that has happened Darling?"

"Other then finding out I am the goddess of Soulmates and soul bonds?"

Kol had pushed me out to arms length with a shocked look on his face.

"What?"

"Yea Aphrodite and Ares had showed up in person to tell me"

Kol had took a moment before breaking out into a wide grin.

"You darling, are just a big surprise waiting to be unraveled. And I am very willing to do the unraveling."

I had rolled my eyes with a smile before leaning up to give him a kiss. Kol had gently roamed his hands up to my neck, gently caressing it to pull me closer towards him. I had grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him closer towards me which had caused him to grin.

"Eager, aren't we darling?"

Kol had given me another kiss before pulling away from me.

"Kol"

"Yes darling"

I had pout which had caused him to laugh and place a kiss on my nose. Kol had gently pushed my head onto his chest and swayed us to the sound of non-existent music. This is one of the most peaceful moments I had have in a long time, but sadly not all good things can last. 

...

Waking up, I had realized that I was still on top of Elijah. Everyone had scattered around the living room, unanimously voting to ditch the dance, in various stages of sleep. I had to control my laughter when I had looked at Damon and Enzo who had drawings and writings from a certain permanent marker on their face. 

"Good morning Elskan"

"Good morning Elk's can"

Elijah had smiled amusingly before kissing my forehead. Moving to get up, I then felt the tightened grip that had kept me on someone's chest. Had looked up at Elijah who coincidently fell back asleep. 

"Elijah"

"Mmm?"

"I have to get up"

Elijah had open one of his eyes before shaking his head no and closing his eyes again. I had placed my chin on his chest and stared up at Elijah until he notices me. Opening one of his eyes again, Elijah had smiled at me in amusement. Suddenly a knock on the door broke us out of our moment and I had groaned before getting up and walking towards the door. Opening the door, I was confused at the mysterious person at the door.

"Uhm, can I help you?"

The guy had stayed silent and had stared at me as if I was the only person in the world.

"Hmm hello?"

The guy seemed to have broken out of his trance and had stepped out of the way showing me who was behind him. Dad and Katherine had stood there shifting form foot to foot.

"I am so confused"

Suddenly Elijah had showed up behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Niklaus"

"Hello Elijah"

...

It was awkward to say the least. Everybody had woken up and had stared at the three people who had came in. Damon had took the liberty to act as a guard dog, but with the drawings on his face it was kinda hard to take him seriously. No one had bothered to tell Enzo or Damon which made it all the more funnier. 

"Uhm how about something to drink! I'll be right back"

Without another word I rushed to the kitchen and began to make something to drink. Another set of footsteps came into ht kitchen with me and when I had turned around I had noticed the awkward dance of my dad. 

"Uh, Klaus had told me about Isobel"

My movement stilled for a bit before I resumed preparing the drinks.

"Yea, talk about mother/daughter time well spent"

"Bloom-"

"-I don't want to talk about it"

There was a moment of silence with the only noise being the occasional scraping of the cup. So many thoughts were running through my mind, one of those were sadly Elena. That bitch ass skank filled my dad head with lies, trying to turn him against me.

"Bloom?"

"Elena tried to kill me!"

I had dropped whatever I was holding and turned towards my dad. Pure shock was written over his feature. I had planned to slow tell him everything but I guess this is the way it was going to happen.

"What?-"

"She had seduced Luka here and burned him alive hoping that his dad would kill me. She has been tormenting me since I have been here. She is insane, she believes that I had stole everything but I hadn't stolen anything from her. I swear I haven't done anything to her, you have to believe me dad."

I didn't even realize I was crying until my dd had stepped forward and gently rub away the tears.

"I believe you"

A sob came out and my dad didn't hesitate to pull me into a hug. I had felt some tear drops fall on the top of my head but we both decided not to talk it.

"I am so sorry Bloom, I am sorry that I didn't believe you from the beginning. I am sorry that I blew up on you, I'm sorry that you didn't feel comfortable to tell me everything. But most of all, I am sorry that I haven't been a good father for you"

I had squeezed my dad tighter and we both had stayed there for a good moment.

"You're the perfect dad for me"

He had chuckled softly before returning my hug tighter. In this moment I knew that we would be okay.

...

Awwwww I wouldn't understand this father/daughter moment. Nothing like sharing my trauma. Plus this chapter is REALLY short as there wasn't really anything I could have added to it. Sorry if it was kinda lack luster, but there would be a proper Bloom/Klaus interaction in the next chapter.

P.S. I was wondering if I should break this story up into two books, would that be better because at some point I am going to have Bloom disappear to an unknown place.