𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Omniscient

"I'm sleepy as hell." Jaz yawned, waiting on one of the boys to open the door for her. Kentrell beating Ben to it, he opened the door allowing Jaz to get in the car.

The boys had made her stop opening doors when they were around a long time ago. It kind of annoyed her but she soon started to get used to it.

"Thanks Trell." She said to him.

"You welcome, princess." He smiled, closing the door. Trell got into the backseat while Ben got into the driver's.

"Y'all tryna spendanight ova' my shit?" Kentrell sat up, leaning in between the two seats.

"We finna have a sleepover?" Jaz asked with a smile on her face.

"Yea, princess. Whatever you wanna have." Kentrell shrugged, smiling at how adorable she looked to him.

"We can if you want to Jaz." Ben said, looking over at her as he started the car.

"Yesss, let's have a lil Disney movie night! We can watch Princess and the frog, Beauty and the beast, and-"

"Ian gon hold you, you had me at Princess and the frog." Kentrell said, earning chuckles from the other two.

Meanwhile...

Kd laid on Kentrell's couch while eating some chicken flavored ramen noodles from Kentrell's pantry. Wondering where they were, he decided to call Kentrell to see.

Grabbing his phone off the couch, he went to his contact and tapped it. It rung 3 times before Kentrell picked it up.

"Speak." Kentrell spoke into the phone. The tone of his voice making Kd's dick throb.

"Where y'all at?" Kd smacked into the phone. Kentrell groaning, hoping Jaz and Ben can't hear Kd.

"We onna way back, you know what that mean." Kentrell spoke, causing Jaz to raise her eyebrows. She didn't wanna seem nosey so she didn't turn around or ask who he was talking to. Besides, they're not in a relationship so it shouldn't matter.. right?

"Do I really gotta leave??" Kd whined as Kentrell chuckled.

"I'm sorry but yall know yall ain on good terms right now."

"You gon make it up to me?" Kd asked with lust laced in his voice.

"Ion know if you deserve it." Kentrell shrugged, teasing him.

"Huh!?"

"I'm fuckin' withchu'" Trell chuckled. "I'll figure sum out, but until then you gotta go." He said, before yawning.

"Okay li daddy." Kd ended the phone call and sighed. He slowly got up to clean up his trash and everything before they got back.

Kentrell's Pov

I looked up from my phone when I heard moving around going on. Seeing Jaz climbing in the backseat with me as Ben payed no attention to her.

"What's wrong, princess?" I asked her as she laid her head down on my shoulder.

"Nun, I'm just sleepy." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

"You so beautiful, girl." I said, kissing her forehead. She smiled slightly before she slowly fell into a deep sleep. Gently pulling her onto my lap, she laid her head in the crook of my neck.

Omniscient

Ben watched as his wife and soon-to-be lover fell asleep holding eachother. It warmed his heart and it kinda made his dick jump.