𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

_________________________________
‼️Kentrell - Italic with the line under is Kentrell‼️

Ben- Italic without the line is Ben
_________________________________
ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ
🤌🏾ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ🤌🏾

\\𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝//
\\𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 : 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚠//
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 : 𝟷:𝟶𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
_________________________________

Kentrell groaned, hearing his phone ringing. He woke up to see Ben gone and Jaz still asleep beside him.

Where is he?

His phone ringing knocked him out of his thoughts. He mugged his phone, picking it up and seeing it was his dad.

"What?" Kentrell asked as he kept his face scrunched up.

"Aye, y'all need to come home asap. It's some shit goin' down and I need yall to handle it." Kentrell's father spoke as his son groaned in annoyance.

"What the fuck happened this time?" Kentrell asked, standing out of his bed and grabbing some black skinny jeans.

"You'll found out when you get here and make sure yo' girl safe. They might be out to get her too." His father said before hanging up the phone.

Hearing that knocked the sleepiness out of him.

"Kentrell." He heard Jaz mumbled.

"Yes, princess? What's wrong?" He asked, walking over to the bed as she sat up.

"Where you finna go?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Me and Ben nem gotta go back home real quick, baby."

"I'm finna be here by myself?" Jaz asked, she kind of looked spooked. Kentrell was about to ask why she looked like that but he was interrupted by Ben.

"What the fuck happened back at home?" Ben asked as he walked into the room.

"Mane, ion even know." Kentrell sighed while shrugging his shoulders.

Ben, my father said Jaz might be in trouble.

Then we can't leave her

You know she cant come with us. She not ready to go down there.

I'll stay with her, or I'll see if somebody else can watch her for me.

Ion want her to feel like she getting a babysitter.

She don't have to see them.

20 minutes later...
Teelee = Bold Italic

"Y'all ready?" Kd walked into the room, seeing Ben with Jaz in his lap and Kentrell walking around his room.

"I guess.." Kentrell shrugged, knowing Jaz doesn't want them to go.

"Ight, I'm out. I'll see y'all when y'all get there." Kd disappeared, not even saying goodbye to Jaz. She didn't mind though, the less they talked to eachother, the better.

"I promise we gon be back as soon as possible, princess." Kentrell said as he walked over to Jaz.

"Okay, be safe please." Jaz mumbled, as both of the boys hugged her.