𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

my eyes so pretty

_________________________________
‼️Kentrell - Italic with the line under is Kentrell‼️

Ben- Italic without the line is Ben
_________________________________
ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ
🤌🏾ⁿᵒᵗ ᵖʳᵒᵒᶠ ʳᵉᵃᵈ🤌🏾

\\𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝//
\\𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 : 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚠//
𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 : 𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟿 𝙿.𝙼
_________________________________

"Kentrell, take some o-out!" Jazzie moaned, as Kentrell slid all of his length inside of her. Now, Trell was the biggest out if all of them, just imagine how long, and girthy it is.

"You can take it, Jaz." Kentrell whispered in her ear before starting to softly bite on her neck and leave marks. As he was doing so, Ben watched as his girlfriend got turned out by his bestfriend. Truth be told, he was really loving the view.

Kentrell hit every spot he could inside of her as he slowly started moving in and out. Jaz couldn't get enough of how good she felt at the moment. The way Kentrell was touching her soul right now should be illegal.

"You ain' nun but a lil slut. You love the way I'm fucking you mama?" He smiled, grabbing her neck softly.

"Yes, I love it sooo much!" Jaz cried out.

He had his left hand on the back of her knee and his right on her stomach, with head in the crook of her neck. There was a pillow under her lower back so even if she wanted to run, she couldn't.

He was making sure he left his marks on her, wanting everyone to see them, he left them in spots she couldn't cover up easily. Jaz gasped as he started to speed up his pace.

She tried to push him back with her hand but it got smacked down. "Nahh, ain no runnin' lil mama." Kentrell chuckled as he shook his head.

"Trell pleaseee-" She whined as she opened her eyes. She seen him staring back down at her. His eyes had changed to a slightly dark red and if she wasn't getting bent like a pretzel at the moment then he would've most definitely scared her.

Her mouth went slack as she felt a thumb rub her clit in circles. Kentrell continued fucking her into an oblivion as she moaned underneath him.

"Kentrell, where you at!" Trell heard Kd's voice, causing Ben to look at him.

"Go handle dat for me." Trell said, flipping Jazzie around into an arch. Ben nodded his head, disappearing out of the room quickly.

Kentrell focused on Jaz again, listening to her moans made him wanna go harder. Grabbing her neck, he made her look at him.

"You look so pretty taking all this dick, mama." Kentrell smiled, knowing that took Jaz over the edge. She let out a broken moan as she squirted on their lower halves.

Letting Jaz fall out on the bed, Kentrell smiled at the site below him. He had been wanting this moment forever and he loved every second of it.

Noticing Jaz was tryna doze off he tapped her thigh. "Princess, we not done." He said, turning her over. Hearing his phone go off for the 20th time tonight, he declined it again. He knew who it was, he just ain feel like entertaining her right now.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓤𝓼 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮💙||𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲|| (Getting Revamped) 🎉