Mr. Heart

Title: Mr. Heart

Main couple: Jin Won and Sangha

Main actors: Cheon Seung Ho and Han Se Jin

Country: Korea

Where to watch: Viki

Description: Sangha enjoys sprinting and Jin Won is a record breaking track runner. When Jin Won begins to struggle to keep his pace and break records, his coach assigns Sangha to be his pace maker. They slowly go from Jin Won disliking Sangha to friends and possibly more.

Notes: Very Very short. Like a little over an hour total. 

Possible TW: Reference to loss of family and mention of suicidal thoughts. debt collectors and violence

My review/opinion: It was cute, simple and easy to watch. I am not a very athletic person and I do not enjoy sports so many of the references I did not understand. Like how Sangha's nipples were bleeding towards the beginning of the show. 

Overall the theme was cute but it felt rushed and incomplete. I felt the storyline with the debt collectors did not fit the comedy romance feel of the rest of the show. It felt like there was 2 separate storylines going at the same time and with how short this show is, they couldn't develop either storyline to it's full potential. 

 I love the actors and think they are great. They have good chemistry. I am a sucker for junior/senior romances. The female friend Hyo Ri (Lara) was very funny and what I enjoy from a female friend in a bl. She was a strong and supportive friend. I always have a soft spot for any bl that doesn't make every female character a rival for the love of one of the main characters. 

one nitpicky critique I have: I think the ending felt rushed, wish we saw the romance build more

One small detail I loved: I like when Kin Won asked Sangha not to be his pacemaker anymore because relationships need to be on equal footing. It was cute.  

NSFW scenes: none, like one nsfw reference or innuendo. There was a shirtless scene if that counts.

Would I recommend: With how short it is, it's hard to say no. Give it a watch if you have the time. It's cute. 

A/N: Apparently there is a movie version. I have not watched it but according to reviews on Mydramalist it is the same as the show but without the intro and outro. If this is true, the movie might be a better watch because there it cuts down on the time because of the lack of intro and outro each episode.