Getting a job

Author's note:This is a romance between young Winona ryder, and You.Y/N is fem, but anyone can read.

Btw, I also switch between using Y/N, You or I when I write

You walk into your new company interview.

You nervously opened the doors and walked inside.

You stuff your hands in your pockets and head toward the reception desk.

"Uh, hi.Appointment for an interview?" You ask.

The receptionist looked down at her computer and clacked away on the keys.

She looked back up, "Y/N L/N?".

You nod.

"Good.That way." she responded, pointing down the hall to your left.

You nodded and moved toward the hall.

Then, you walk through it and read each of the numbered doors carefully.

You scan through all of them until you finally find the room you were looking for.

Then, you gently push the door open and slowly walk in.

There was a beautiful woman sitting in the chair in front of a desk.

"Oh, Y/N L/N, is it?" she asked.

You nod.

"Wonderful, have a seat, love.".

Your heart warmed with that last word.

You did as she said and sat down in a soft chair opposite her.

You feel your body heat up as you stare at her.

You gulp nervously.

Her hair perfectly matched her eyebrows, her hair was black and brown, and curled.

Her nose was slightly upturned.

And she was just...So beautiful.

"So, you're trying for the..." she said, looking down to read the paper on her desk.

You follow her eyes, accidentally catching a glimpse of her cleavage.

You quickly avert your eyes and search the wall.

"An assistant Manager, huh?Wonderful, we'll be working together!I'm the manager!" said the woman.

You smile.

I just have to get the job now, you think to yourself.

You couldn't believe it, you were already falling in love only a few seconds after meeting this woman.

"Oh, have I forgotten already?I'm sorry, I'm Winona!Winona Ryder." said the woman.

She held her hand out, and without much hesitation, you grasped it and shook it.

Her hands were so...soft and gentle.

Her fingers were long and slender with short nails on each.

Then, she pulled away and smiled.

"Okay, so!First question!" she started.

The rest of the interview went by in a blur.

You answered all of the inquiries the best You could, but it was hard being distracted by such a beautiful woman like her.

Once she finished the last question she said, "Good!It looks like you have all the qualities to be our assistant manager!Welcome to the team, Y/N!".

You blush and shake her hand again.

"Alright, you start work tomorrow at 8 am, alright?See you there, love!" said Winona.

You murmured a hushed yes and left the office, a silly grin on your face.