Somewhere Only she Knows (Smut AGAIN)

I know, I know, i literally JUST wrote some smut a few days ago, im sorry, this was supposed to be fluff originally but here we are, babes.SORRY

Tw:Praise Kink and SMUT!

...

Earlier that morning, Winona had offered to take a walk with you.

And of course, desperate to spend more time with her, you agreed immediately.

You both had gotten ready and were off down the hill outside her house.

Gosh, you just loved the way she dressed.

Today, she was wearing an unbuttoned red plaid shirt over a grey top along with a nice pair of blue jeans.

She holds your hand as you two begin into the woods.

"Y/N, I want you to trust me, okay?Because when I was a kid, I would walk through the woods all day, and eventually I found a special little place I think you might like." she starts, "It's a cool trail I found.Just trust me and stay close, yeah?".

You chuckle softly, "Okay, Winnie.I will.".

You walk along side her through the trees.

You look up, admiring the light shining through the fall leaves on the trees above you.

The sun made the leaves such vivid shades of yellow, orange and red.

It was beautiful.

But soon, you've crossed the swathe of wooded land, emerging into a wonderful sunlit field of flowers and grass.

Winona turns and smiles at you, continuing down the path, "This isn't it, love.It's just past the field.".

You nod, "Okay.But, Noni....this is so...amazing." you breathe.

She snickers, gently squeezing your hand as she continues to lead you down the field's softly trodden path.

You take in the scenery.

The tall stalks of grass are green and bright, and colorful expanses of flowers cover the meadow as you trek further forward.

You reach out with one hand, letting the passing plants stroke your palm.

Then, you turn your face towards the sun to admire your girlfriend.

The perfect shape of her nose is outlined with sunlight, as are her flawless cheekbones, lips, jaw and beautiful hair.

The light shines around all of her most defined features, allowing you to take them all in fully.

And each strand of her gorgeous brown locks is illuminated for you to stare lovingly at.

You move your hand from the meadow to the side of her face.

Still continuing to walk with her, you begin to stroke her cheek.

She looks down at you, chuckling softly, leaning her head into your touch.

You lift your chin up, pushing your lips towards hers.

Then, you place a gentle kiss on her mouth as she leads you through the land of flowers and grass.

She smiles and kisses you back before slightly pulling her lips away , allowing you space for a moment.

You push your mouth back onto hers, savoring the familiar feeling of her soft lips pressed against yours.

She raises her hand to place it gently on your shoulder.

You gulp upon feeling her gentle touch through your shirt.

A cold gust of wind washes over you, making you shiver.