Chapter 1: Welcome to the N.C.

Hello there people who clicked in this I am Creator011 and this is my first book I am writing on wattpad! I hope you like it please vote, or comment and share if you like it! Enjoy!!!!!!

————————————————————-

Long ago in a small village in Japan called Tekishi lived two teenage orphans named Eon and Eona. They thought they had a calm, quiet, and peaceful life; but everything changed when Eona found a small hidden button on the wall of their house. When she pressed it, the mirror swung open, revealing a secret passage way behind it. They were curious about what was behind it, so Eon and Eona went in.

When they got through they were in a metal corridor with many chambers inside the walls. As they walked through the corridor they walked past many different encased monsters and mutants all growling and grunting as they went by. After they passed the monsters they went into a room where a man greeted them. He had short black hair and a nice friendly grin on his face.

"Good afternoon siblings Eon and Eona. I allowed you to find out about this base because I have been observing you two."

"Soooooooo why did you let us find out?"asked Eon. The man replied,"It is because you two are the son and daughter of two of the best ninjas in the N.C. and organization known as the Ninja Corporation." "so if you know our parents can you tell us why they disappeared four years ago?"Eona said curiously."Sadly I do not know. However if you agree to becoming a ninja of the N.C.,you might find or run into your parents in a mission or end up meting them. I know they are still alive somewhere in this world."he said,"so are you in?" Eon and Eona looked at each other thoughtfully. Then Eon said,"OK we are in,soooooooo where can we find the boss of this corporation thingy?" the man replied," you are looking right at him,I am the boss." "OK mister how do we sign up?" said Eona."OK use this," the boss said handing a piece of paper to them. They both signed it and handed it back to the boss. Then the boss said,"OK your training starts in two days. It will take 7 days to complete so i hope you are ready for some very hard training. Oh and one more thing, tell no one about this." "got it sir,"replied Eon. "got it" said Eona.

————————————————————-