Chapter 2: Calis

9 days later....................

"Whew! That took a while but finally training's over!" Eon sighed. "I feel like i was put into a toaster when we were doing the survival in a volcano training," Eona said slumping down on a couch in their private room of the N.C. Then a knock was heard at the door. "hello? may i come in?" asked an unknown voice. "Sure" answered Eona. A teenage girl in light weight armor with a belt full of tools and a visor came in."hi, i'm Calis. The weapon designer and builder for the N.C. i was called by the boss to come to tell you that it is time to design your own personal weapons." as soon as Calis said that, Eon sprang to his feet excited,"Really?! We can seriously make our own weapons?!" "Yup," answered Calis,"this is mine." Calis took out a small box. Then she slid the top open and lay it on the floor with the the open side up,suddenly a small pistol handle came out of the open side and the boxes cardboard layer flipped into a metal layer. Calis picked up the box by the handle. The front of the box had a small slit in the middle now. Calis held it like a gun and pointed it at the dart target that was on the wall. then in less then a second, a flat ninja star shot out of the small slit in the box and hit the bulls eye of the target."AWESOME!!!!!!!"Eon exclaimed excited."I have to admit, that was pretty awesome,"said Eona. "glad you are impressed." Calis said, now about your weapons what do want yours to be?

Eon chose the following:

weapon type: sword

color: black with a red

stripe down the middle

special feature:can

transform into a rifle

size: two feet long in

sword mode and two

and a half feet long in

rifle mode

Eona chose the following:

weapon type: dagger

color: red with a silver stripe

down the black handle

special feature: can

take a chain out of the back of one and

attach it to another to make nun-chucks

size: one foot long in dagger form and

four feet long in nun-chuck form

"Nice." Eon said looking at his new weapon satisfied. "Cool" Eona said. Calis said "Glad you are satisfied. You should head to the training room to test them out. Its the fourth room on the left." "OK got it," replied Eon.