Chapter 5: The Phantom is in!

Hello!!!!! It's Creator011!!!!! Thank you so much for the support on Phantom of the N.C. and thank you for the comments you have typed in! I'm sorry I didn't update for a while but without further ado here is chapter 5!!!! Enjoy!

THIRD PERSON POV

As the man in light weight armor walks into the passage, the small satellite he put down sends out a signal to the artificial volcano.

In the volcano...

A samurai in training runs up to Toro yelling"Sir! Sir! We got the signal!" Toro answers, "Very well. Proceed to faze two."

"Yes sir!" the boy salutes and runs away into the vast corridors of the volcano.

"Who was that lovely little boy?" Tami asked.

"His name is June, my lead." Toro answers back bowing.

Eona's POV

In the N.C. thirteen days until the mission.

"Calis!" I yelled bursting into her workshop.

"'Sup Eona. How ya doing?" Calis said turning to face me and lifting up her heat mask.

"I'm good. I need you to make some ninja stars for me. Please?" I answered.

"May I ask why? Eona?"

"I need them for the training in two days. We will be using the stars to learn combos with our team."

"Sure why not." Calis responded.

"Thanks!" I said as I left the workshop.

Roughly fifteen minutes later in the bosses office...

Third Person POV

"Listen ninjas, and listen very well," the boss said, "In the artificial volcano there is a boy named June." A picture of June shows up on the big screen. " He is a samurai in training and is in his fifth year and has fourteen days until he becomes a samurai, " the boss continues. "He wi..." 

Fang interrupts, "Sir,  may I ask what this has to do with our mission?" 

The boss answers, " Fang let me finish. As I was saying, he will help you when you get into the volcano. He has much more intel then we do here. You are dismissed." 

Then they all parted ways in to the different parts of the base. However what they didn't see was that the man in light weight armor had been watching them, and he recorded and heard every single word that the boss said and was sending the recording to Assassination...