Chapter 3: first mission

11:42 PM on a stormy night...

A dark silhouette of a man with a kabuto hat and heavy armor appears in the shadows of an old cemetery. He walks up to an old stone grave that reads,"In Honour of Tami Habati the First Female Samurai in Japan to make an N.C. Agent Shed Blood."

The next day 7:26 AM Eon and Eona are training in the dojo.

"HIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eon yells as he slices a wooden board then shoots it 5 times. Suddenly the door swings open and a man in a suit and sunglasses runs in and says,"You two, the boss wants to see you in his office in five minutes." "OK got it,"Eona replies.

Five minutes later...

Eon's POV

"Good morning ninjas glad you came here on time"the boss says. I sigh. "Soooooooo can you tell us why you called us here?" The boss replies,"It's so I can assign you two to a group mission. There will be three other ninjas in your group; meet Fang, Asis, and West." Three other ninjas walk in, and then the boss gives us our assignments. Fang is going to be the leader because she has the most experience and is a tactician. Asis is the quietest out of the three and a master of disguise. He can go anywhere without being noticed. He is known as the Silent Shadow. West is the bomber and he invents all his own gadgets besides his weapon, which was made by Calis. I am assigned to be the sniper and Eona is the main attacker.

"Good! Now that you know your assignments this is what you are going to do. Your mission is to destroy Assassination, an organization of samurais dedicated to hunting down and killing ninjas. They are willing to do anything to accomplish their goals. You must infiltrate them, and be sure to rescue any ninjas they have captured, then destroy any evidence of assassination ever existing. As you know, Fang is the leader, but Asis will be in charge for the infiltration process. If you find any information that could be useful to us, do not destroy it-bring it back with you. Their base is in an artificial volcano. They out number you but you are better fighters. Stick together and strike as a team with speed and surprise, plan your attack, then infiltrate. You have two weeks to train. the most important thing is do not get caught. If they find out the N.C. is behind the attack, there will be bloodshed between our two agencies. The fate of the N.C. rests on your shoulders. We are all counting on you."

That night...

Third Person POV

Once again, the man in the kabuto hat walks up to Tami Hababti's grave. However this time, the man is carrying two kunais in each hand.The man takes three of them and stabs them into the ground in a triangle around the grave. Then, with the final kunai, he throws it into the air and lightning strikes it. The kunai strikes down like a bullet into the middle of the triangle. Suddenly a hand comes out of the grave and grabs the kunai. Soon a body follows.The man bows, then takes a small dagger and gives it to her. Chuckling evilly, she takes the dagger and says, "Thank you Toro." The man replies, "No prob, mom." Then the figures retreat into the shadows of the night.

Kabuto hat: a type of helmet first used by ancient Japanese warriors, and are now an important part of traditional samurai armour.

Kunai: a Japanese dagger.

Special thanks to YJistotallyawesome for editing my story!