1

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝘚𝘵.l𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪

"Girl he is so fine" Tanisha smirked at the man that was picking them up.

"Girl he don't want yo ugly ass," Kylan said making Nariah chuckle and Nisha smack her lips.

"We all know he don't want Nariah so," She said then rolled her eyes while smacking on her gum.

"And neither do I want him, the fuck. I ain't a fan girl like yo hoe ass" Nariah clapped back then rolled her neck.

"You should go back to yo hoe ass friends" Kylan mushed her head and she walked over to her friends with a stank face.

Nariah and Kylan walked over to the hellcat their brother's best friend was driving.

They got inside and Nariah put her headphones on.

-taevyion is the brother bestfriend-

Taevyion looked back at his best friend's siblings and then turned around.

Zanariah had on a dark brown shirt with a brown and white skirt and some white shoes.

"Go like my pictures nigga" Zanariah mushed Kylan's head.

"I ain't liking shit now"He mugged her on went on Instagram.

He went to her page and liked her photo then commented on it.

————-

Living room flow by jheno aiko played through Nariah's headphones as Taevyion drove down the highway.

She looked through her shein basket and picked the things that she wanted.

She went to checkout and bought the stuff she needed.

Someone tapped her shoulder making her look up and see Taevyion tapping her shoulder.

"You want me to drop you off at work or you gone walk from yo house?"He asked.

His voice was like music to her ears and all his tattoos stood out.

"You gone eye rape me or answer my question"He tilted his head with a smirk.

"Can you give me a ride please?"She asked and he nodded.

"I need to get dressed right quick, I will be back, "She said as she got out of his car.

She walked up to the door and went inside the house.

Taevyion was getting bricked up by just seeing her in that skirt.

"Bro you can't date her! she is 17 and you are 19 finna be 20."

He fixed his sweatpants and got on his phone until she was done.

5 minutes later she came back outside in her work outfit.

He started the car back up and drove off as soon as she closed the door.

Ebk bckdoe played through the speakers of his car as he zoomed down the back streets.

Zanariah looked over at him and he was lighting up a wood.

He inhaled it and smoke came out of his mouth and nose.

Taevyion felt her looking at him but he didn't look back.

He licked his plump brown and pink lips making Zanariah quickly look away.

They finally pulled up to her job and he turned the music down.

"What time you get off?"He asked after he blew the smoke out his mouth.

"11" She simply replied while spraying perfume so she wouldn't smell like weed.

"Alright, I'ma pick you up and shit for this week since yo folks outta state," He said and moved his dread out his face.

"He fucking FINEE," she thought in her head as she admired his face.

"You got 20 minutes to be in there, you wanna chill in here?"He looked over at her.

She just nodded her nodded and got on her phone.

He snatched her phone and looked at it, he saw somebody named Damonte texting her.

"Oh, you got a boyfriend?"He chuckled and she snatched her phone back.

"It ain't yo business"

"You right, ain't got shit to do with me," He said then took a hit from the blunt.

They sat in silence until it was time for her to go.

She just got out of the car and slammed the door behind her.

He mugged her while she walked towards her job.

"I'ma beat her ass when I see her"He mugged the air and then pulled off once she got inside the building.

Nariah walked into her work place to everybody staring at her as always.

She continued to walk to the back to clock in...

11:50

Nariah waited for Taevyion to pull up, she had her airpods in while she sat on the curb..

"Bro i told this man i got off at 11, it's been almost a fucking hour" She thought to herself.

She was already irritated because a
customer tried to argue with her and she couldn't argue back cause she would lose her job.

5 minutes later the same car that picked Zanariah up from school pulled up in front of her.

She sighed in relief as she got up and got inside the car.

The smell of weed hit her as soon as she got inside of the car making her turn her music down and look at him.

"So you were out smoking while i was sitting out here looking fucking stupid?"She asked him making him look at her with a mug.

"Take me home before i spazz out on yo dumb ass" She added and turned her music back up.

He didn't take his eyes off of her not once causing her to look back at him again.

They held eye contact for a cool minute before he shook his head and drove off.

The car ride was very silent, all you could hear is music blasting through Zanariah.

After 10 minutes they finally arrived at Nariah house. She was finna just get out but Taevyion pulled her back.

He took her airpod out her ear making her jerk her head back.

"Get yo ass back in here right quick " He told her with a stern voice.

She closed the door and huffed with a mug plastered on her face.

"First off don't ever fix yo fucking mouth to cuss at me" He started off, lighting up his 6th blunt of the day.

"You not fucking grown and i'll be here in the morning to get you and yo brother" He finished as he let her go.

She snatched her airpod out of his hand, Got out the car and made sure to slam his door.

"He not running shit, Who the fuck he think he is"  She thought in her head as she walked up to the front door.

She knocked on the door since she didn't feel like digging in her purse to find the key.

Once Kylan finally opened the door, she walked inside and walked straight to her room so she could take a shower and go to sleep.

sorry for any mistakes 🫤