6

𝐙𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐘 "𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈" SCOTT

"Open your heart up hoping I never find out that your anyone else cause I love you just how you areee"Me and Shawnti sang.

We was on live and going to Leon house since everyone was there.

-Leon is their hb-

"Ion know the resttt" She said as she ate her hot cheeto puffs.

"Shii me either" I agreed, turning into Leon driveway and she ended the live.

"Ion wanna go in there honestly because I'ma murder dat nigga bout my airpods"I admitted being so serious.

Bitch ass hoe Damonte gon take my airpods when i left them in his car and shit

"Girl let's go"She shook her head and got out the car.

She must think I'm playing fr.

We walked up to his doorstep and she knocked on his door.

"IT'S OPEN" sounded like joker yelled and she twisted the knob.

-Joker is the other hb-

I walked in behind her as we went to the living room..

Everyone was here even some girls that I didn't know was here but ian see cortez or his girlfriend

One of them that was sitting on damonte mugged me.

This nigga is a real life hoe what the fuck

She betta stop mugging me befo I do ha like I'm finna do ha "boyfriend".

I walked in front of him and crossed my arms.

"Bro give me my airpods please"I nicely said with a smile and he mugged me.

"I will give em to you tomorrow"He mumbled and I grabbed his ear.

"Don't touch my man hoe"She said tryna pull my hair making me slap her down.

He grabbed my wrist making me pull harder..

"Let me go and I will give em to you"He winced and I let him go.

"This bitch must be dumb or sum cause why tf would you let goo"-voice 1.

"Nah for fuckin real"-voice 2.

He stormed upstairs leaving his little bitch by herself and i followed him cause he still got my shit.

Once we got in the guest room he shot me death glare.

"You want yo fucking airpods so bad?get em then"He stated, throwing my airpods at the head board.

"Ok thank you, the fuck"I shouted, grabbing them and getting up ready to fight.

"Square up pussy"I added squaring up and he squared up too.

I threw the first punched but failed miserably when he weaved my shit but instead falling on the floor.

He put his foot on my back making me groan.

"I don't know who you think you is but you need to watch tone with me nigga"He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Boy fuck youu and you ain't fearing none" I said and he pushed his foot deeper in my back making me yelp.

"You wanna correct yourself ma?"He questioned shoving it deeper in my back again and tears formed in my eyes.

"Hell naw you ain't hurting me lil boy"I said lying through my teeth.

"Get up"He demanded but i just laid on the floor cause who the fuck he think he was?

He pulled me up by my arm and twisted it back.

"Ok i'm sorry for disrespecting you and grabbing your ear"I yelped as tears streamed down my face.

"Mmm you gone do it again?"He asked and i shook my head no.

"Words ma"He said twisting it back more and i responded with "No i won't do it again".

"I thought so"He added letting my arm go and i fell on the bed face first.

I cried my eyes out with kicking my legs and arms around.

"Girl shut the hell up ion care bout allat shit"He said and i felt the bed dip so i knew he laid down and i picked my head up

"I never said you did care now did i" I said smartly while wiping my tears away.

"See that's why i be mean to you cause that smart ass mouth"He said choking me up and looking me in my eyes.

"Nigga we haven't talked since u gave me a ride" I said then smacking my lips.

I looked away after a few seconds but he just grabbed my chin making me look straight at him.

He leaned in bout to kiss my lips but someone barged in the door.

We pulled away from eachother and looked in that direction seeing Shawnti.

Her mouth dropped but when she finally got her thoughts together, she just left the room with her finger over her mouth (🤫)

I cleared my throat and just left the room, not looking back.

XX

"I wanna tattoo baddd" Shawnti complained out loud making me look at her.

"Then go get one you know we got so many hood tattoo artist outchea"I said looking away and she sighed.

"I need to talk to you and yo mama bout something"She said playing with her fingers.

"What is it?"I asked and she looked up at me with hurt in her eyes.

"I will just wait til yo mama get here"She said making me nod and get back on my phone.

"Girlaa did you hear about gherbo girlfriend putting her hands on Yoshon?"I asked her making her look at me with a shocked face.

"Say swearr right now"She said still looking at me.

"Swearr, just go look at the shaderoom and shitt girls she went on live and errthang"I replied getting back on my phone and scrolling through Instagram.

"I'M HOME GIRLS" my mama shouted making me get up and out my room.

"MAMA YANNA WANNA TALK TO US BOUT SOMETHING"I shouted back and my mama made her way up to my room.

"Yes?"She questioned once she got in my room and Shawnti sighed.

Me and my mom sat down in front of and I was just nervous as hell.

"Ok so I'm..."She started..

sorry for any mistakes