7

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝘚𝘵.l𝘰𝘶𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪

"I'm pregnant" Shawnti finished making Zanariah gasped and start jumping up and down in excitement .

Zanariah mom just smiled with tears coming down her eyes.

She was proud that Shawnti got pregnant at 17 but it was already done and it's nothing she can do about it.

"Congratulations baby, who is the babydaddy?"Michelle Asked her and Shawnti put her head down.

-Michelle is Zanariah, Kylan and Cortez mother-

"Doodie" She told them with a low tone and Zanariah stopped jumping.

Silence filled the room and tears fell from Shawnti eyes onto her clothes.

Michelle cleared her throat and hugged her tight making her cry even harder.

"It's ok baby you gon make it through this"Michelle Told Shawnti as she held her.

"Go upstairs and lay down baby"Michelle as told her and she did what she was told.

Michelle thoughts were all over the place, she couldn't process all of this at all. The girl that she basically looked at like a daughter was pregnant by a drug dealer.

Zanariah walked upstairs behind Shawnti and later Michelle heard the bedroom door shut.

She sighed, grabbed her don julio bottle and a glass cup.

She poured the drink into the cup and started sipping on it.

FLASHBACK 101

"You can't leave me by myself with three kids Roland"Michelle shouted at her babydaddy as he packed his clothes.

"Listen, I don't want nothing to do with these kids, You either" He told her and continued to pack his stuff up.

"It's too much for me Michelle, I love you and the kids but i can't do this" He shrugged and stood up on his 2 feet.

12 year old Cortez stood by the door listening to everything with tears running down his face.

"Why he don't want us, What did we do to him" Cortez thought and wiping his tears.

Roland grabbed his bags and made his way out of the bedroom door.

He looked and saw cortez making him sigh. He put his bags down and bent to his level.

"Take care of the family for me son, i'll be back soon" He said and kissed his forehead".

Michelle sobbed and begged him to stay but he didn't....

FLASHBACK 101 OVER

Meanwhile Zanariah was packing a bag to stay with cortez for a little.

"Yeah boo you can stay in my room while i'm gone, i'ma only be gone there for the weekend" Riah told Shawnti as she zipped her backpack.