twenty-nine*

Harry's moaning is probably one of the hottest sounds your ears have ever had the blessing of hearing. His mouth is right next to your ear when you lean down to plant kisses and love bites down his neck and across his collarbone, so you hear every whimper and gasp of breath that leaves his lips.

After spending three days holed up in the hospital and only eating the bland food they have to offer in the cafeteria, you both decided to go get a real, hot meal at the diner since Niall is working the afternoon shift and Gemma is still not showing any signs of being close to waking up. This is the first time you and Harry have had any sort of privacy, and to neither of your surprise, you suddenly can't keep your hands or mouths off each other.

An innocent make out session in the front seat of his car turned into a heated one in his backseat, you straddling his lap as you explore each other with your hands. Neither of you can seem to come up for air, as if you're both too scared the other will disappear if you pull away for even a second. Harry's hands slip from their place on your ass to under your shirt, sending a chill up your spine. Your hands are at home tangled in his curls as your lips continue to melt together, your tongues dancing around in an endless fight for dominance.

You're the first to pull away, pecking Harry's lips three times in between your heavy breathing. "Niall is gonna get suspicious. I know he can see your car out here through the window."

"You and I both know he's going to say something snarky regardless. Might as well make it true, hmm?" Harry reaches up to plant a kiss on your neck, causing your eyes to close as you tilt your head back. "I just need five more minutes."

"Only five...?" Your eyes snap open as you raise your eyebrows at him, making him laugh. "For you, maybe only three."

You roll your eyes, but Harry doesn't let you continue to argue when he reconnects your lips. You feel him start to undo the button of your jeans, so you decide to help him, pulling away and collapsing onto the seat next to him so you can pull them all the way off, leaving your underwear on.

"Someone's excited." Harry jokes as you climb back on top of him.

"Shut up." You mumble against his lips, pulling him closer to you as you kiss him again.

He grabs your ass firmly, making you moan loudly into his mouth as he smiles. You can feel the bulge in his pants getting harder by the second as you start to grind against him, the friction feeling amazing against your already wet cunt. He lifts your hips so he can pull his jeans down to expose his thighs, letting them pool at his ankles as he pulls you back down on him.

"I need to fuck you so bad." Harry kisses you harshly before pulling you back onto his lap so you can continue to grind on him. His dick is right up against your clit as you rock your hips back and forth, making you gasp out and push your hips down harder. Harry groans as he grips your hips, guiding your movements so that it feels good for the both of you.

"We don't have-Fuck." You start to speak but the sensation feels too good and you can't focus enough to care.

"You're so fucking wet for me, I can only imagine how good I would feel inside you right now."

"Harry... We can't-" He cuts you off by kissing you, his tongue gliding over your bottom lip before invading your mouth.

He pulls away after a moment. "I have an idea."

"What's that?" You breath out.

"Let me make you come now, we'll have dinner, and after dinner we'll stop by the house to continue what we started. Then we can shower before going back to the hospital."

"You're very naughty, you know that?"

"So is that a yes?"

"Pull your underwear up so I can sit on your thigh."