Chapter 4

Tony's POV

  Since I can't sleep I decided to take a run up the street to make me tired. So I put on a Key Street sweater and random shoes and grabbed my phone and headed out of my house

  I started running when I left my front yard. I kept running a few more houses down when I realised the garage with the U-Haul truck inside was wide open and me being me decided on walking up the house to tell the person who just moved in.

  I walked up to the front door and knocked. Know one answered after five minutes so I decided to go through the garage into the house to see if anyone was home. I know I know stalkerish but what if someone just walks in and steals something.

   As I walked through the house, I walked up to the first bedroom door I saw and opened it. When I looked inside I sort of, no not sort of I screamed bloody murder to find my love on the ground with blood all around her.

  I took out my phone and called the Police."911 what's your emergency?"

  "I just found my pregnant girlfriend on the floor with a huge stab wound and I need an ambulance now!"

  "Ok, sir I need your address."

  "I think it's 1428 Elm Street!" I said

  "Ok an ambulance is on it's way."

*2 MINUTES LATER*

  I hear sirens coming down the street and soon heard people run in the house. They put her in the ambulance and I rode with them to the hospital.

  On the way to the hospital I called Vic and told him to meet me at Westin Hills hospital.

  We arrive at the hospital in record time and they rushed her in and down the hall. I tried to run to her room with them and some bitch they call a nurse held me back.

  "Sir I'm sorry but you have to wait in the waiting room."

  "BUT THAT'S MY FAMILY!"

  "I know sir but you have to wait."

  I tried to go again then I felt two pairs of arms pull me back. I look to my side to see Mike and Vic holding on to me.

  "Tony let's just go sit in the waiting room and wait for the doctor to see how she is" Vic said.

  "Yeah I'm sure she is fine, Lydia's a strong girl" Mike said.

  "But the baby, it hasn't even been born yet!"

  Vic and Mike looked at each other with worried eyes and pulled me into the waiting room.

  When I sat down I noticed everyone was here and once they saw I wasn't in a good mood they just left me alone.

*2 HOURS LATER*

  The doctor came out and I stood up

  "Ok I have good news and bad news!"