𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 : 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷

—honne : day one ♡ 

"Do you not know the word 'privacy'?!" 

"Well, do you not know that there are no other rooms left?!" 

"I don't care! Leave me alone!" 

Sooyeon's point of view. 

Yes. On a beautiful day like my beautiful face, I had to fight with a guy. He's the new guy in this apartment and he claims that my room IS HIS ROOM. Like, man needs to know that the room is occupied. I was so annoyed because I'm on my period and I have period cramps and this day doesn't seem to be going well because of this guy! 

"Talk to the Landlord, then." he gave me a smirk as he leaned closer, his sharp eyes looking straight into my eyes as I was so shocked so, I pushed him away as I scoffed. "Why don't you do it? This is my room! Go find yours!" I slammed my door right on his face. 

He's so annoying. If I ever see his stupid face again, I'll punch him real good right in his not-so-handsome face!

...

Wonwoo's point of view. 

On my first day at the apartment, I got into a fight. And to be specific, WITH A GIRL. I don't know why she's so furious about her dorm when we can just share since the landlord said there are two rooms inside that dorm. But anyways, I got no choice because she seemed like she's not having a good day so, I went to find the landlord and tell her about it. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry about that girl. Don't worry, I already found a vacant room in the same floor as her room. Somebody left that room a few months ago and I think, you can use it for now." the landlord said. Oh she's so kind. 

"Thank you." I said while smiling as she handed me the keys. I bowed and left to head to my apartment. 

I hope I won't get into any more fights in here. 

Well, why am I even here at an apartment instead of owning a house? Well, first of all, yes, I'm 24 years old so, technically an adult. Graduated college a year ago. Secondly, I have to work first to earn enough money to make me financially stable and thirdly, my parents had kicked me out of their house. Why? Because they say I'm an adult now. That's how it works. 

So now, whether I like it or not, I'll be living in an apartment

on my own. 

_______________________________________

okay so, HI I'M BACK! i suddenly thought of this book awhile ago and decided to write it out as soon as possible. I didn't attend school today since I woke up feeling unwell but I'm feeling much better now just that my head hurts

ANYWAYS! so this book was inspired by authornim @womwoo's book 'rooftop' you guys should read that, it's amazing! I've read it twice now and will go thrice and fourth! 

so yeah, i hope you'll like this one. I have two wonwoo fic drafts and more hah bye

no. of words (originally) : 503

no. of words (edited) : 525

started : Sep. 8, 2022

ended :