Part 24

Song Miaomiao thought that Tu Jin's appearance was only temporary, so after staying in the house for a day, she went out to find Long Qianyu to go down the mountain together.

As a result, not far from the palace, I saw a certain demon emperor's son who was fishing by the lake.

She was shocked: "Why haven't you left yet?"

"Miss Song is in a hurry?"

"Actually, it's not that I have to stay, or that Qingmian is reluctant to leave..." Tu Jin pretended to be dissatisfied, but the corners of his eyes were in fact, smiling.

Song Miaomiao thought crookedly, and when she thought that there might be some kind of unspeakable relationship between the two, she felt a fire in her heart.

She gave him a cold look, then walked away without looking back.

Can't provoke her and can't hide? This place can't wait for the old lady!

After successfully running away his popularity, Tu Jin continued to fish leisurely, without the slightest sense of harassing his friends.

Not long after running down angrily, Song Miaomiao calmed down and felt that her state was a bit strange.

Since she had already decided to stay away from Senior Brother, wouldn't it be just right for Tu Jin to appear? Why should she be angry? She should be happy... 

She reached out and rubbed her brows, a rare look of burnout on her face.

She rarely thought about it seriously, thinking about whether to hide for a while, so that she could calm down.

Maybe when you go outside and see more men, this weird mind will gradually disappear.

Song Miaomiao is a very active person. After realizing the love hidden in her heart, she has the intention to cut off this hazy relationship.

The appearance of Tu Jin made her realize that the plot was still moving forward.

"There is grass anywhere in the world, so why only look around. Besides, you need to be open-minded and have a long-term vision. If you like the senior brother, you must have too little knowledge!" 

Song Miaomiao muttered to herself, and then successfully persuaded herself.

She decided to vote big!

When Long Qianyu heard her cousin ask her if there was such a mortal place in the fairy world, she was in a state of dementia. She suspected that her cousin was crazy.

Unexpectedly, my cousin vowed: "Cousin, it's not that I'm crazy, you also know that I'm infatuated with Shizun. Some time ago, Shizun just went down the mountain, and the filthy thoughts showed signs of resurgence, but I also know that I can't I'll make mistakes again. So, I decided to find someone to cultivate relationship."

"But... but even so, you can't go to that kind of lowly person..." Long Qianyu said with red ears.

Although many immortals in the immortal world now choose to indulge their own desires | desires, resulting in male immortals raising furnaces | tripods, and female immortals raising pet slaves.

But she never imagined that one day her little cousin would come this far!

"Cousin, if there is none in fairy world, we will go to the mortal world. We may not have to do something, but just want to go and see and gain insights..." Song Miaomiao reassured, for fear that her cousin would not agree.

In fact, she didn't have to bring people back, but she was angry in the end, and she really wanted to gain knowledge, so maybe the weak emotions in her heart would be gone.

After all, she knew herself very well and knew that she was a handsome dog, otherwise she wouldn't have developed affection for the big brother so quickly.

Long Qianyu pondered for a while, and did not want her little cousin to be planted on Immortal Venerable all the time, so she hesitated: "I know a place called 'Huichun Pavilion', which is different from those Fengyue Fields in the mortal world. They are all clean and they only sell talents. If they are favored by others, they can be taken away with a sum of immortal stones with the consent of the other party..."

Since ten thousand years ago, the last Heavenly Emperor of the Immortal Realm was convicted of sealing the Demon Realm. After being martyred, Tiandao did not choose the next emperor for some reason.

The immortals were headless, and the immortal world fell into a state of chaotic separatism. After ten thousand years, the pattern of the Sifang Immortal Emperor and the Eight Immortal Gates evolved.

As the throne of Heavenly Emperor hangs for a long time, the concept of 'Heavenly Emperor' among the immortals becomes thinner and thinner. The collapse of belief has led to the gradual collapse of the original order.

Compared with ten thousand years ago, the immortal world today is very chaotic, otherwise there will be an atmosphere of immortals raising furnaces | tripods and pet slaves.

In order to satisfy their own desires, and at the same time to express their uniqueness from those mortals in the lower realm, the 'Huichun Pavilion' appeared.

As for where the immortals in the pavilion came from, and how they would be treated in the end, no one cared at all.

Except for the immortals who claim to be lofty, the current fairyland seems to be indistinguishable from the mortal world.

Song Miaomiao didn't know anything about it. 

In her opinion, no matter how strange the world was, it was all because of the author's settings. It should be noted that each author has different brains and the world setting must be very different, so she will not be troubled by it.

Now that she has crossed into this world, all she can do is to live on and strive to live as long as the bastard.

After persuading their cousin, the two of them changed out of their apprentice clothes, put on fairy skirts, and covered their faces with tulle. After confirming that it was correct, the two went down the mountain together.

The fifth realm, Huichun Pavilion.

It took them half a day to arrive here, and when they saw them dressed in luxurious clothes, the doorman's eyes lit up and his smile became more and more respectful.

"Two fairies, please."

Song Miaomiao glanced lightly and found that the Spring Pavilion was really interesting.

Everyone in the fairy world is nourished by the spirit of immortality. Both men and women are outstanding in appearance, but the attendant who guards the door has a plain appearance, which makes people a little curious.

They were led to the first floor by the attendant, Song Miaomiao couldn't help but be a little curious when she saw the central table: "What is it doing there?" 

The attendant glanced at it and replied with a smile: "The fairy doesn't know anything, this floor is mostly ordinary guests, here just to pass the time. The newcomers of our pavilion will show their talents here, which can be regarded as accumulating fame for themselves..."

As for why he accumulated fame, Song Miaomiao can also guess.

Originally, Long Qianyu wanted to find those people with outstanding talents, but Song Miaomiao shook her head and dragged her to a secluded place from the lobby to sit down.

"Cousin, what's the meaning of this?"

Long Qianyu was at a loss. Since her cousin was here to redeem people, why did she sit down on the first floor?

Song Miaomiao thought that the purpose of this building is to train newcomers, and it happened that she was looking for this kind of person who had not been trained much. Those upstairs are estimated to have been trained | almost taught, she is not interested.

It's just that she didn't plan to tell her cousin. After she sat down, she sat here quietly sipping tea and at the same time looked around secretly.

She is more interested in this 'Huichun Pavilion' than leading people.

This place was never mentioned in the original book, but Song Miaomiao knew that there must be forces behind it to be able to do so much here.

I just don't know which one is behind this 'Huichun Pavilion'...