Part 74

After sending people away, when I was about to see Immortal Venerable, I found that my cousin was standing outside the hall at some point.

Seeing her staring at the back of her grandfather's departure, she was about to speak for comfort, but she found that she had withdrawn her eyes and said calmly: "Cousin, Master is awake, Senior Brother asked me to call you over."

"Xianzun is awake. ?"

This is undoubtedly good news for them, after all, the Immortal Venerable is very important to both them and the Immortal Realm, as if it is a 'Ding Hai Shen Zhen' existence.

Song Miaomiao looked a little hesitant when she saw that her cousin was a little excited.

Unexpectedly, before she could speak, Long Qianyu hurriedly rushed to the small courtyard where Immortal Venerable stayed, and Song Miaomiao had to follow.

After entering the small courtyard, Long Qianyu stopped in front of the house and did not go in. Song Miaomiao stood on tiptoe and saw that the master was holding the hand of the elder brother, as if he was saying something emotionally.

She frowned secretly, feeling a little uncomfortable in her heart.

Fortunately, the senior brother quickly threw away and also took a few steps back, which made the unhappiness in her heart quickly dissipated.

"Senior brother, the sect master is here." Song Miaomiao said.

Feng Qingmian nodded slightly, and Immortal Venerable Wuchen quickly returned to his original cold and indifferent appearance.

"Master." She stepped forward to greet him.

"Get up." 

Immortal Venerable Wuchen looked indifferent, and the look in his eyes made her inexplicably uncomfortable.

"Xianzun, how is your health? Do you need me to find a fairy doctor?!" Long Qianyu asked respectfully.

Immortal Venerable Wuchen sat beside the bed, coldly rejecting the proposal. "The deity's own body, the deity knows, I don't need those fairy doctors to come close to me!"

Long Qianyu was slightly surprised, vaguely aware that something was wrong.

Even if the previous Immortal Venerable looked indifferent and difficult to get along with, he would not be as impatient as he is now.

Long Qianyu didn't dare to touch Immortal Venerable's moldy head, so she could only cast doubtful eyes to Feng Qingmian beside Immortal Venerable, subconsciously with some inquiries. 

 Feng Qingmian shook her head secretly, and Long Qianyu quickly replied, "Since you don't like it, I will order them to leave."

The news is that two of the Four Immortal Emperors have come to visit, the disciples do not know the situation at the time, and it is difficult to deal with it for a while." 

Long Qianyu's attitude was very low, and very respectful.

Immortal Wuchen's tone was very indifferent: "I told your master before that the seal has been over ten thousand years, and it has long been unbearable. The deity's closure of Siyuan Hall is just a delay of time. They are very clear about one thing."

As for the reason, but they still went to the door to ask for guilt, they wanted to put the hat on first, so as not to affect themselves.

Long Qianyu quickly guessed the reason, and felt a little more bored with them.

Although Immortal Venerable said it very clearly, some things still need to be clarified. 

 "At that time, the demonic energy was soaring to the sky, and the disciple dared to ask, could your immortal body be affected?"

"It is the Qinglian Immortal Sect, and even the entire immortal world will be affected. Therefore, the disciples have to ask about this matter." After speaking, she leaned down and bowed respectfully.

"Qingmian, do you think it should be said as a teacher?" 

Immortal Venerable Wuchen was silent for a while, and unexpectedly asked the eldest disciple beside him.

Feng Qingmian didn't hesitate and lowered his head and replied, "This disciple thinks it should be said."

Immortal Venerable Wuchen stared at him for a while before he said, "You've changed a lot..."

"Since you all want to know, The deity will tell you."

"In these years, the deity has guarded the Siyuan Hall, and the immortal body has long been eroded by demonic energy and demons have been born. When the seal was broken, the entire Si Miao Peak was shrouded in demonic energy, which naturally drew out the deity's demons. The deity was seduced by the demon of the heart, not the opponent of Xianyou, forced to fall into the obstacle of the demon and then fainted."

Although the tone of this time was a bit understatement, everyone was still a little scared when they heard it.

The few people present, including Song Miaomiao, all knew what inner demons meant to immortals.

Just like Wu You, who had been suppressed for ten thousand years, was originally a god of war in the immortal world. Perhaps he had experienced a lot of slaughter, and don't know when the demons were born.

Before falling into the devil, in a battle between immortals and demons, he ruined the lives of tens of thousands of immortal soldiers and generals.

Not long after this incident, he fell into an immortal and became a devil, entered the devil's way, and quickly ascended the position of the devil.

In this case, many immortals suspected that he used the blood of the tens of thousands of immortal soldiers as sacrifices and used forbidden techniques that should not be used.

Only in this way can he explain why he ascended the throne of the Lord of the Demon Realm in a very short period of time.

With such a foreshadowing as Xianyou, those people who want to know that Xianzun has a demon, will definitely find a way to kill it. Even if he couldn't kill him, he would never be allowed to stay in the Immortal Realm.

This is probably an important reason why Immortal Venerable has been avoiding talking about it.

Born an immortal, he has shouldered the responsibility of all beings for more than ten thousand years, and he simply cannot accept that he will fall into the devil's way.

"Master, you should have told your disciples about this kind of thing earlier." Feng Qingmian frowned. 

Even though he had already guessed it, he was still a little disappointed to hear Master say this.

"In the matter of heart demons, the bell has to be tied to the bell, and the master needs to overcome it by himself. But those demonic qi left in the master's body is harmful and useless. I will use the seal of the heavens to seal those demonic qi in a certain part of the body. .When the master solves the inner demons, those demonic energy will not pose a threat to the master." 

Feng Qingmian quickly came up with the most appropriate method at the moment.

Immortal Venerable Wuchen thought for a while, but without speaking, Feng Qingmian assumed that he had acquiesced to his proposal.

Long Qianyu breathed a sigh of relief when she saw this. In any case, she just took over the position of Sect Master not long ago. If an Immortal Venerable falls into a demon, she doesn't need to be the Sect Master anymore. It would be good if she could pack up and leave.

She does not expect that the sect can be carried forward in her own hands, as long as she can be worthy of the master who has passed away, she will be satisfied.

...

Because they wanted to seal the demonic energy, Song Miaomiao and her cousin retreated outside the house first.

When they got outside, Long Qianyu staggered and almost fell to the ground.

Song Miaomiao's eyes were quick, and she reached out to help her, so she didn't make her embarrassed in front of the disciples outside.

"Cousin, what's wrong with you?" Song Miaomiao worried.

Long Qianyu said with a wry smile: "It's okay, it's just that Immortal Venerable released the pressure just now, and some can't stand it."

Song Miaomiao was a little surprised. She stood beside her cousin just now, but she didn't feel anything. I don't know if the master deliberately avoided her or some other reason.

In this regard, it is possible to find an opportunity to try it in the future.

"Cousin, I've been busy before, and I didn't have time to ask you."

"How are you doing these days, has my cousin-in-law bullied you?" 

The moist peach blossom eyes blinked, and Song Miaomiao smiled shyly and shook her head: " The big brother is very good to me, how can he bully me."

"That's good, then I can feel at ease." After speaking, a shallow smile appeared on her face.