F*** Off Mr.Famous

Hey Watpaddders. That is how you spell it right? Ah well.

I’m starting on a new story and am MAJORLY sorry I didn’t update sooner but it’s the Easter break!! Finally, some time to write! I’ve just been so busy with school, some French and Science tests, only got a6b in science which is a bit of a disappointment, but my target grade is 6c so whatever. The reason why I am making a new story is because my others were just not planned out and spur of the moment ideas I didn’t want to lose. I actually planned this one out so I’ll be quicker at uploading. Anyway you obviously want to read the story!

Chapter 1 – Xavier’s POV (Not the main POV in this story.)

“Put on the glasses as soon as you get out” My best mate and Manager, Blake informed me, eyeing the crowds of paparazzi and crazed fans amusedly.

“Why? It’s not the middle of the day, dude!” I argued back, I don’t care if it looks “cool,” I ain’t wearing these at night. “Do you want to get blinded by the paparazzi and walk into the bin again?” He retorted, I cringed at the memory, the public thought I was drunk, but I actually just couldn’t see from the pictures the paparazzi were taking. That was the main story for weeks. I guess a small town like this had nothing better to make news with.

“Whatever, just don’t mention that again,” I grumbled, snatching the sunglasses from his waiting hand. I put them on and ruffled my hair giving it that messy bed head look the ladies love. As soon as my chauffeur opened the door I stepped outside the limousine meeting the camera flashes of the paparazzi and the sound of screaming fans filling my ears.

Kuroneko’s POV (This IS the main POV.)

I was rudely awoken by the sound of screaming from next door. How early is it!?! I checked my alarm clock, UGH. It’s a Saturday and it wasn’t supposed to go off for another 2 hours at 10:00. I put on my bunny slippers as I got out of bed, I fell asleep in my striped white and black top and my purple pyjama bottoms last night, I checked my phone and I found I had a text overload from Claudia, my best friend ever. It must have been important. I looked at the first one, because I had 21 texts from her alone, and my mouth dropped, she sent me 21 texts to tell me there’s a celebrity going around the houses to get to know his neighbours... Who does that anymore? He must want to see their reactions ¬_¬ Pathetic. I clicked on Reply and typed in “Which celebrity are you talking about?” and pressed send.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth. I didn’t want to look like a slob; I took off my beloved bunny slippers after dragging my feet to my walk in closet and changed my pyjamas for some black skinny jeans with a couple of rips in them and a yellow top that says in black on the back of it in really small writing

“If you can read this you are too close, way too close, seriously, MOVE AWAY.” And on the front it has a smiley awesomeness face. I went back to my bedroom in my trainer socks and no bunny slippers and turned on my music and started to sing to “Forest Theme” from The Path by Force / Jarboe.

I looked at my phone to see one new message from Claudia, saying “XAVIER TANNERS!!!!” Ugh, I suddenly wasn’t so interested anymore. I walked downstairs, still singing to my iPod. I took some bread and put it in the toaster “He’ll take your soul then eat your head, Ins-“ I was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Grr, mess with me and my songs! I dare you! Ok! I don’t dare! Ugh, forget it.

I opened the door, knife in hand. No I’m not THAT drastic, it’s to butter my toast when it pops. POP! Goes the weasel... Hey I wonder if we have a baseball bat.. There, in my doorway, was Xavier Tanners. And you know what I did? I slammed the door in that precious little face of his. Yeah, sure his voice was that of an Angel, but a very cocky Angel with anger issues.

I went to get my iPod and changed the song to Permanent Marker by Taylor Swift and sung along. He kept ringing the doorbell so many times it was annoying as HELL. But I ignored him, that’s what people always tell you to do. Ignore them and they’ll stop bothering you. It’s official.

IT DOESN’T WORK.

*Doorbell rings* RAWR!!!