part 25

..

**************************

....**************************...

.Night..
Omkara did not contact anyone the whole day after coming back from the hostel.
he tried to occupied himself in work to forget about her.

But it is not anything simple which he can forgot easily.
it was his love life.
The thing hurts him more is that she did not even inform him.
But he can't share anything with anyone.

.

.

.

Evening.

It is raining all of a sudden.
Finally Omkara finish his work and come back to home.
but he doesn't want to go anywhere.
he just want to be alone.
so he turn the way towards a park which is near his house.

His mind is really disturbed and his heart wounded due to this.   he thought that gauri doesn't like him that's why she left without telling him anything.

He comes out from the car, wet himself in rain.
She stand there for few minutes, close his eyes and looks up.
Trying to calm his racing heart.
He never imagine that this will be hard for him to stay away from her.

It is just few days that he met with her, then why and how he got so much attached that now he is feeling it is impossible to live his life without her?
without seeing her, without listening her anklets sounds.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Finally he shouted and fall on his knees and start crying like a child. Well this is a weird behaviour but  he doesn't find any other way to take out his frustration and pain.

Till now he never thought that he is  deeply in love with her.
he just thought that he is just attracted to her Innocence but no, this is something else, like he knows her since years, like he was in love with her from many years.

" Why you did this Gauri?  if you don't like me then you should tell me, why you left me unanswered "

He said with tearful eyes  himself in rain.

.

.

.

.

.

The same night when he came back to home, Shivaya and Rudra saw him in that miserable conditions.
they want to talk to him but Omkara forbid anyone to enter his room.

Next day Shivay and Rudra again try but Omkara left home early, the reason is he doesn't want to talk with anyone, he just want his mind to be busy so he went for work early.

Janvi also noticed omkara's change and ask shivaay but Shivay doesn't have any answer about it.

So Shivaya and Rudra decided to enquiry about it,  as Omkara told them earlier he was going to meet Gauri, so they quickly enquiry in Gauri's hostel and found out the same thing which Omkara found out one day ago.