part 27

Target -50 votes.

****************

Next day

Omkara and his team was planning the whole night how they will catch Kali Thakur.

They find out that it is not easy to catch him legally, as there is no much prove against him.
so Omkara plan to catch Kali in his own way.
well some strategies he said was illegal or maybe unofficial.
some team members were not agree for this but then, Omkara, Siddharth and Sanjay explain them the other officer who were appointed here, before they tried their best to catch Kali legally but they failed.
so now it is time to change all the Strategies and catch Kali anyhow, no matter it is legally or illegally .

But Omkara knows a little bit that Kali must have idea, that yesterday he went to one of the room, so they have to take action quickly before Kali plan something more.

.

.

.

.

.

After the party, last night Kali search all the cctv cameras and find out that Omkara went to that dark corridor and came back after almost 1 hour.

So he is sure that he must have find out something.

And when he ask his servants, they inform, that one of the rooms lock is broken and it was Gauri's room. After hearing this, Kali went there with his goons.

He entered the room and see Gauri is still in same position, he smirk seeing gauris condition.

He  goes towards her and sit in front of her, but Gauri is not in a condition to understand anything. she just looks at Kali.

And suddenly she realise who is he, she got more scared looking at him.

Seeing Her condition, scared figure,  Kali feel satisfaction.

" Now you will understand what is the punishment of betraying me, you try to fly from this cage? you little Chiraiya, now you will understand what is the punishment I give when someone tries to fly "

Gauri is just too scared to react and she is just sitting there silently,scared.

" What did you think? that you can live your life peacefully by running away from me? this is not possible Chiraiya, now you will live in the hell and then I will sold you to other country"

Kali said and left from there.
He is torturing Gauri because she is the first person who escape from his cage.

And Kali doesn't like if someone escape, he wanted to kill gauri the moment he got her in his hand, but then decide to torture her to the hell and then sold her to other countries. so she will live but in hell, begging for death everyday.

" What should we do now? if the officer already saw Gauri and her condition, he must be planning for"

Harish, right hand man ask to Kali.

" No matter what he plan, he is not going to be successful. he is just a kid in front of me. he doesn't know what kind of person I am "

Kaali said and smirk.

.

.

.

It's afternoon now at Omkara is ready with his plan. they don't know it will work or not but they don't have any other option rather than this plan.

In the afternoon Omkara arrived at Kali Palace with 10 other officers.

The gatekeeper tried to stop them but could not.
Omkara and his team entered inside the palace and saw Kali is sitting on sofa with his employees discussing on something.