part 26

Hey lovelies. 💞
So finally I update this one.
Thanks to all for the support and love you show for me😘
This is a long chapter contain 6000+ words. It's like 3 chapters I updated in one with many twists. 😉😆😆
As I am updating late, so thought to give 3 chapters in one. 😊
It took me one week to update this.

Ok, now comes to forced marriage, for which I am receiving many DMs, I already wrote half of the chapter and I am thinking to give a long update. but as you know I am facing a little difficulty to portrayed my thoughts in a good way, but I hope I will update that story soon and with a long chapter.

Till then read this story and please give vote and comment. share your opinion.
😍 Love you all😍

-_-------------------------------------------

Omkara is sitting outside of the hospital.
His mind is messed of Thinking whatever Rubina said before she passed out.
Outside it is raining and thundering so much.

Finally Siddharth came to Omkara.
"Sir,Rubina is in comma right now and as per your order with send her to Mumbai Hospital with high security. nobody will find out about her until she recovered "

Omkara just stay silent.
he tried his best to talk with Rubina but doctor declared her that she is in comma right now.
Whatever he heard from Rubina it shocks him to the core.

He never imagine that Gauri will fall in this kind of trouble.
Seeing rubina's condition now Omkara Heart is Beating faster, he fear that Gauri is alive or not? did they already killed her or she is waiting for him.?

"Sir?"

Siddharth again ask and Omkara looks at him. Siddharth understand what trouble going on in omkara mind and he sit besides him.

" Om, I know what is running in your mind, now I am also feeling bad that I talked like that about Gauri, but now we can't sit like this, thinking about the past. we have to make a strategy to catch that Kali Thakur and we have to search Gauri"

Siddharth try to assure Omkara as a friend.

" I know and I understand, but still my heart is scared so much sid, if something already happened to her? I will never forgive myself, why I did not think for ones that she might be in trouble "

Omkara said and run his fingers throw his hair in tension.

'' The problem is we have only a little information about Kali Thakur, and we have no evidence. how we are going to find out Gauri "

Sid said

" Now it is not only about Gauri but for all the girls who are in the trap of Kali Thakur, did not you see how much they torture Rubina? so just imagine what will be the situation of other girls who are in his trap"

Now Omkara is really angry as well as frustrated.

" Then what do you think? what should we do now?"

Sid ask

" First let's join tomorrow. Then I will tell you what is my plan. Just make sure nobody would find out about Rubina "

Omkara said and Siddharth nods sensing that Omkara is planning something big.

.

.

.

Next day.

All the officers join in the police station.
Each and every officer are from Omkara team, from constable to Inspector to cook too sweeper, everyone. nobody is there who are with Kali Thakur because Omkara Transfer everyone to other cities.Because Omkara don't want to trust anyone here.