♡↣Acquaintances...?↢♡

Dear Diary,

So uh..Im not sure how anyone found this diary but that's alright!I'm sure nothing bad will be written in this...hopefully.Anyways,this is the first day of middle school!YAY!Anyways,I'm writing this cause I wanna keep track of the days and hey who knows,maybe future me will read this!Anyways I'll update you later,cya!
-Signing off,Hari ♡

Hari sighed happily as he put down his pen,shoving it back into his pocket.He leaned his head against the seat,relaxing into position.He tilted his head to the right to see outside the bus window.It saw the school,Dampstan High.
Hari smiled lightly.It was like a new chapter in his life.He suddenly frowned lightly.Yeah, a new school is cool but having no friends...isn't as cool,at all.He sighed,He'll just deal with it...like he always does.

The bus came to a stop.Hari watched as all the other kids flooded out the bus in a rush to get to the school.Hari followed them and made his way towards the school.

He looked around.It sure was...big.REALLY BIG.Hari gulped nervously,It was sure gonna have a good day...totally.Hari mentally shook his head and looked at his sheet if paper he was given,it gave it's information on his classes.He sighed.

"Stupid piece of paper...like that's gonna help me!"
Hari complained.

"I'm sorry but did you say you needed help?"
Asked a friendly voice behind him.

"Yeah!We'll help you!"
Said another.

Hari turned around and saw two figures.

The first voice was a short masculine looking kid.They had a black bowl-cut and large glasses. They wore a pink sweater and yellow shorts.They wore mis-matched socks and grey shoes.
(Gooch,They/Them)

The other voice was a very tall boy.He had light brown hair and a long fringe,long enough to cover his eyes.They wore a green beanie and a grey leather jacket.He wore green shorts and brown leather boots.
(Bo,He/They)

Hari looked at them and smiled.

"YES PLEASE HELP ME,I'VE BEEN LOST FOR AGES"
Hari said desperately.

Gooch and Bo exchanged nervous glances,Gooch chuckled nervously.

"Well...we're kinda lost too."
Gooch chuckled nervously,rubbing the back of their neck awkwardly.

Hari looked at them in disbelief.

"What"
It said,his voice covered in annoyance.

"They just said,we're-"
Bo began but they were interrupted by Hari.

"YOU GOT MY HOPES UP JUST TO BE LOST TOO?!'
Hari yelled annoyed.
'GAH!I'M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!"
He yelled again with his back turned to the other two.

Bo and Gooch looked at each other,obviously a bit nervous and taken a back by Hari's behavior.Gooch sighs.

"Hey it's okay,we'll help each other!Teamwork,right?"
Gooch said hopefully,trying his best to convince Hari.

Hari didn't look back at the two but if you saw it,his eyes would've done a 360° out if disbelief.

Gooch sighed again as Bo suddenly took over.

"Okay,what if we introduced ourself's first?'
He said hopefully.
'I'm Bo,this is Gooch.You are?.."
Bo said,encouraging Hari to reply.

Hari turned around and looked at the pair.

"Harrison,or just call me Hari.I'll prefer that actually."
Hari said bluntly.

Bo and Gooch smiled.

"Great!Now we know each other!What if we start to make our way to our classes?"
Bo suggested.

Hari and Gooch nod in agreement.

"Yeah,I have Maths in M15."
Hari says.

"Us too!"
Gooch says happily as Bo nods in agreement.

Hari smiles lightly.

"Great!Let's now find our way to class without getting lost!"
Hari says as he begins to walk through the halls

"H-HEY!WAIT UP!"
Bo yells as they begin to run towards Hari,Gooch right behind him.

Hari,Gooch and Bo sigh out of relief as they opened the door to their class.

"WE MADE IT!THANK GOD!"
Bo yells,getting into his knees.

Gooch giggles to themselves as Hari looks at him in confusion and concern.

"Excuse me but please go to your seats,you've Interrupted your lesson and you three are late."
The teacher says bluntly.

Bo gets up and makes his way to his desk,Hari and Gooch do the same.

Hari looked at the empty desks and saw one with his name on it.He stops and begins to get ready to sit in his seat when suddenly it heard an really annoying voice.They groaned in annoyance.

"Great,now I've got two classes where I sit next to two idiots."
They said,annoyed and bored.

Hari looked at them.

It was a boy,he had ginger hair and large circle glasses.He wore a sweater vest and a long sleeve blouse.He had grey shorts that went to his knees and shiny black shoes.
(Melvin He/They/It)

Hari frowned at him.

"Who says I'm an idiot?I'm sure you are."
Hari said,rolling his eyes.

Melvin looked at him and scoffed.

"Of course you are,you hang out with them two!'
Melvin said,pointing towards Gooch and Bo who were sitting next to each other at a desk.
'Them two have always been stupid,so I'm sure you are."
Melvin said blankly.

Hari looked at him and frowned.

"Are not!Hey,I'll probe it too you!'
Hari said smugly.

Melvin looked at Hari curiously and smirked.

"Oh really?How,may I ask?"
They said,his smirk growing wider.

Hari smiled smugly.

"I'll get you to be friends with me!That'll prove I'm "smart enough" to be friends with you!"
Hari said,pretty proud of his idea.

Melvin chuckled.

"Okay then.Before we begin that stupid challenge,what's your name?"
Melvin asked.

"Harrison,Harrison Suski.'
Hari said while smiling.
'Or just call me Hari,I'll prefer that."
It finished.

Melvin smiled.

"I'm Melvin Sneedly.Im sure we'll grow to...dislike each other less"
Melvin said,holding his hand out for a handshake.

Hari smiled .

"I'm sure we'll become best friends!"
He said happily.

Melvin rolled his eyes.

"Yeah,totally."

Hari giggled lightly and rolled his eyes as he shook Melvin's hand.

Little did these two know....this little challenge would be something they would be trying to complete their whole lives.

(FINISHED,anyways,the next chapter will be set in the future and it'll be called "Remember?"
If you actually read this,thank you.I don't expect much from a OC insert book so if people read this,that's nice :)) )