1:7 Death Keeps Knocking On My Door

Death Keeps Knocking On My Door
Part 1
————

Death Keeps Knocking On My DoorPart 1————

————

RECAP

"I guess I didn't want to admit it to you but mostly to myself.." Hope answered honestly.

You nodded, deciding to change the subject. "I'm gonna go to sleep, I'm really tired." You said. "Goodnight, Hope." You looked at her before turning over. You heard as she got off the bed to get changed and ready for bed herself.

"Goodnight." She responded. That was the last thing you heard as you fell into a deep sleep.

————

You woke up, the morning sun warming up your face. You put ear phones in and started listening to music. Hope had told you a couple days ago that remembrance day was coming up and today is that day. Basically you write letters to your lost love ones but you didn't feel it and instead just stay in bed all day. You don't need to write about it, you saw your dad already, and that was a couple days ago, and yet you still haven't moved out of your bed.

Yes, you moved to shower, brush teeth, get food and water but nothing else.

Hope then entered the room and you didn't bother to look up. "I'm not getting out of bed." You spoke up.

"Well, you actually might want to." Hope replied, walking into your sight as you turned off your music.

"Give me one reason." You cocked your head to the side.

Hope sighed. "I can give it to you with one word." Hope started. "Cassie." You looked at her, shocked.

————

You were now dressed and you walked into the main area, where the campfire is. "Cassie?" You called seeing as you saw Rafael on the seat talking to someone. Hope stood behind you.

"Kate?" Cassie replied, turning around. A smile inched to your face and to hers as you both ran into each other's arms. You laughed. Hope looked at you two interact, if she was being honest, she felt jealous but she didn't really show it. "How are you, Kate?" She asked as you both left the hug.

"I'm okay. Could be better." You replied. "You."

Cassie nodded. "Better that I'm here, and you'll pull through it. I know you will." She said.

You smiled. "I'll leave you to be with Raf. Hopefully I'll see you later." You smiled, she nodded and went back to Rafael while you went to Hope. You walked in silence down the hall. "You're jealous. I can feel the energy radiating off of you." You bluntly said.