Some important stuff to read before you can continue

Hey hey hey! Before you read, please read this chapter!
Labels:
Nothing=Normal story, usually basing it off of a ship trope.
💞=fluff, will be common after I go through 1 "nothing" story (which will get the story on some stuff like how you two met)
💔=Angst, will mostly be used with characters who've been through shit, so basically like every single one here
🍋💚=Lime, for those who like the spicy stuff but can't handle the explicitness. Not gonna be easy for me to make (because writing smut in general is hard) so don't expect a lot of it
🍋🔥= Lemon, call it smut, call it a Lemon, call it NSFW (not safe for work), but in the end it's essentially the same thing: the "devils tango". It's gonna be much harder to find a lemon than a lime because it's even harder to write explicit material but don't worry I can write it it's just harder
😏💥=headcannon, kinda self explanatory. It's a headcannon on said character, whether it be what happens whenever you go out, or favorite ice cream flavors. Okay, i definitely pulled that last one out of my ass but you get what I mean.
Requests
I will be excepting requests for characters as long as they don't already canonically have a partner (not quite sure how to spell it so basically if the game itself confirmed the ship to be true, for example the married couple from neskdor that has never heard of divorce papers, or the princess and the noble's son, who's marriage was confirmed in the end credits so it is canon, I won't do those)
Okay so other than that I EXCEPT REQUESTS!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS!!
here's the ones I'll be doing (if It's bold I've done that character)
Great Sage
Dark Lord
Reborn (after events of game)
Reborn (before events of game)
Protagonist
I think it's important to add this message and make sure that everyone can see it: Y/N IS NOT THE PROTAGONIST OF THE GAME!!! Y/N IS A RANDOM MII LIVING ON MIITOPIA! IT WILL BE FROM HER POV BUT SHE WASNT THE ONE TO SAVE MIITOPIA!!!
I just think it's important to point that out.
Guide:
Okay so here's a guide on some of the things here:
Y/n = your name
F/c = favorite color
L/n = Last name
N/n = nickname
H/c = hair color
S/c = skin color (i will try to be as inclusive as possible so everyone can read this 💞)
H/t = height
E/c = eye color
A/n=author's note
S/n= sister's name (if you don't have a sister make one up)
I will update this as time goes on, and if you don't get one then you can always head back here to see the guide that I'll be updating when I need to add something.
Alright, let's get into the reading and thank you for your time❤️