Dark Lord x reader 💔

A/n 2nd person cause why not. Also, sorry for the lack of words
You were in the dark lord's castle, relaxing calmly. You were still a bit shaken up from the fact that you were 99.99% sure that Sophie saw you run away, covered in blood, so you were taking a 3 month break. As you sat there, you could hear the dark lord trying to creep up on you. He's been like this for weeks now, trying to scare you. But every time, you always saw him beforehand and never got scared. You could hear him come up on you and...
"Aaa" he yelled, but yet again, you didn't get scared. You glared at him, pretty much asking him to stop.
"Oh come on, y/n Chan, why won't you ever get scared!" He said, angrily.
After a while of living with him, you saw a soft side to him that others definitely didn't, so you knew how to deal with him in a situation like this. You hugged him, while softly saying "because you aren't scary to me".
"I have been meaning to ask you. Why?" You asked
"What?"
"Why do you love me?"
"Because... You're the only person that's ever acknowledged me as a person. The rest see me as some sort of monster, and the others never even knew of my existence until I became a villain."
You felt sad for him. And hugged him tightly. You could feel tears forming in his eyes as he desperately tried to hold them back. You knew it; he had felt so much pain, alone, and he simply couldn't take it anymore. You comforted him to the best of your abilities. You knew how he felt to an extent because you experienced a similar amount of pain; it's why you kill people.
After a while, he fell asleep, and so did you.