𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐠 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫.

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘𝐘 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. < 𝟑 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲!!

               𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬:
        𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐬 - 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐨
     𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 - 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
            𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
  𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞
                     𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫
(𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐣𝐯𝐤𝐞 ⇧)

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

y/n was currently at home, sulking.
her now ex boyfriend, y/e/n (your ex's name) just dumped her because she wouldn't get rid of her cat, mable. since 'she gave the cat more attention.'

although she doesn't regret her choice, she felt the breakup was stupid. but, what can you do?

she finally decided to get up off her ass and take Mable out. she wasn't sure why but she had sudden good feeling.

y/n was on her own most of her life, her parents never paid her much mind so, she is currently 17 and lives in an apartment that her aunt offered to help pay for. she loved her aunt, she was always so sweet to y/n and so caring of mable.

y/n is a decently well known model. she's done a few brands, like Saint Laurent and even vogue once. though she did enjoy it a bit, the industry was difficult, and a bit annoying.

she opened her apparent door and mable followed, mable was a very good cat. she never wondered off, so y/n never needed a leash.

y/n wore something cute, she had the urge to dress nice today.

(ONE OF THESE < 3)

(ONE OF THESE < 3)

she locked the door and began walking to the elevator, picking mable up. Mable meowed in response.