𝐄𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

AHHH FINALLY BACK! psa! this is
y/ns pov, ACT LIKE M.W AND THE PARTY R IN MODERN TIMES SO 2022, u can also imagine this as any mike. I won't force u to imagine s3-s4 mike, and i do include el in this. AND i change the names of irl people in this.
(oh! and this is based off how my day went last week friday- so consider this slightly non-fiction yet still fiction.)

              Recommended songs:
    Kingston(sped up)-Faye Webster
            blondie - current joys
thank you/gone gone (sped up)-TTC
                  Tek it-cafeuné
       Looking out for you-joy again
             Bound - various artist
          Out of my league-F&TT
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
OK PLAY THE MUSIC!

god. i really didn't wanna go to school today, but i have a cup of coffee i made last minute, so i guess that's cool.

honestly, i only go to school for two reasons.

#1 I love seeing my friends randomly in the halls and hugging them as if i haven't seen them in years.

#2 Micheal fuckin' Wheeler.

i mean, he is in 5 out of my 8 classes, and i do talk to him and the 'party' as he calls it.

though i doubt i have a chance with him. i mean, a ton of girls are crushing hard for him. and i only met him this year!

but he is super cute-

i bumped into some random kid, causing my thoughts to come to a stop.

i honestly didn't give until i noticed a splatter of coffee on the floor.

"dude! what the fuck! that's like 1$ of this coffee on the floor!" i spoke out.

"ah shit, my bad. i gotta get to Mr.Wells class."

"oh shit never-mind dude your good. good luck though, he's a pain in the ass of a teach!" i spoke back to the now walking away dude.

he gave me a thumbs up.

yay, new hallway buddy i guess.

i walked into my home-base and noticed everyone was already there, i'm somehow always late. i don't get it.

i took my seat infront of wheeler, turning to talk to blair, one of the few new friends i made this year.

"morning! what's with the 'some guy split my coffee again' look?." she asked, ending with a slightly mocking tone.

i stared dead at her, unamused and tired.

"oh....well at least you still got most of the coffee." she spoke, now attempting to cheer me up.

"yea yea i know, i just didn't feel like sparking up conversation with some random dude." i spoke back, as i sipped my coffee.

"hmmmm, fair enough. anyways.....wheeler, you still owe me money." blair spoke, now scarily monotone.

"holy crap. ok satan here, just...don't take my fuckin soul." he spoke sarcastically, yet it still made me and blair laugh.

"anyways blair, how's the relationship going?" i slumped in my chair as i asked.

"pretty good! me and her are gonna go  to an arcade this weekend! i'm super excited because we both love old styled-" blair spoke, getting cut off by the morning announcements.

"tell me later!" i whispered.

she nodded.

after announcements, i began talking to blair, wheeler, will and max, who was across the room, until she came to lean on my desk.