Update #1

🍂 Hello fellow participants and judges, just a quick reminder for short story and poetry participants to please specify which story you would like your judge to read. I am not going to force them to read all of them, and if they don't know which one to read, they will just choose at random (and I'm sure you would want to put forward your best work, right?). Remember, this only replies to short stories in a collection.

🍂 Say if your short story is just on it's own (like a 10-15 chaptered book), then you can kindly ignore this.

🍂 Also, we're still in need of judges, so yeah. Participants are more than welcome to judge (but not in the category you've entered in). Honestly it's not a hard job or demanding at all, you have plenty of time to submit reviews and you get a permanent follow from me! (I might add extra goodies and perks for judges later, but only if we have more sign-ups)

🍂 Judges who are already judging, you are absolute gems, I love you. I'm giving you a virtual high-five because you deserve it. 🤚

🍂 Sci-fi and poetry categories are still open, bearing in mind, so if you know any budding authors of those genres, hit them up about these awards, because it might be just what they're looking for.

🍂Also, follow your judges. It's one of the guidelines of these awards, and if you don't I'll hunt you down and spam you, I'm being serious. Don't just disappear until the results are announced, because they won't be until everyone follows their judges. (I think you get the idea now)

Anywayys, random question, what's your favourite food? I'm nosy I know, but I'm also bored, and I love sparking conversations.

And I love food :))

Comment here -->

Until next time, Dalola <3