She's Here (TWENTY-TWO)

Zeke moved swiftly into the small barn, his gun raised.
A quick sweep with Baxter cleared the room, and they holstered their weapons.
"No one's here," Baxter said, putting a hand on Zeke's shoulder.
He shook his head, "They have to be here. Look for some sort of secret opening." Zeke rolled his eyes, "Evelyn is classically cliché."
As they searched the barn, Baxter cleared his throat, "Anderson, you may want to see this." He said, his voice low. Zeke turned and moved to where Baxter was standing, behind a bale of hay as he looked to the ground. Zeke took a deep breath, moving behind the hay bale.
Exhaling, he rolled his eyes, "You scared the hell out of me!" He said, hitting Baxter's arm and crouching down. A large pool of blood was drying.
"It's not her body, but it could be-"
"It's not," Zeke cut Baxter's thought off and stood straighter, "Hannah is still alive."
He turned and glanced around the room for signs of a passageway.
"I'll collect samples to test for DNA," Baxter said, reaching into his backpack for an evidence collection bag. Zeke took a breath and stood in the middle of the room. He was sure there would be a hidden door somewhere, and it had to lead underground.
They could tunnel, if they had the right equipment, but they may risk a cave in down below if they got the wrong spot.
Baxter started tapping his foot, and Zeke spun, "Can you be any louder with that?" He asked nodding towards his partner's foot.
Baxter looked up and frowned, "What? I'm not making any noise."
Zeke sighed, pointing to his leg foot, "I heard you tapping your foot. It's breaking my concentration."
Baxter rolled his eyes, "I'm not tapping my foot. You're losing it man," He went back to zipping up a bag of evidence, and Zeke took a step closer.
The tapping came again, and both men paused.
"Ok, I heard it that time," Baxter said, standing up and moving to join Zeke. They waited for a few minutes for the tapping to start again.
"It's coming from below us," Zeke said, smiling. "Call for backup. She's here."