Chapter Nine

As Edward and Jacob sped into the woods behind Alice, Jacob gave Edward a questioning look, but the other just laughed and shook his head. They followed Alice to a small clearing and there in the clearing stood a small cottage.

It had dark vines coming up the sides that complimented the dark stone and it had a tiled roof that had ivory vines coming down it. He couldn't believe how beautiful it looked. The door was a light grey with small windows at the top and he could see the lights on the inside.

"Welcome home!" Alice did a small dance around the two and then stopped in front of the couple. Edward leaned down and kissed Jacob's temple. "What do you think?" Jacob looked at Edward then at Alice before going back to staring at the cottage in awe.

"I think it's prefect." Alice squealed and pulled Jacob into a hug who thanked her and returned the hug. As they both let go Edward pulled Jacob to walk into their new home.

As they walked into the cottage Jacob saw a black sofa with white pillows sitting in the middle of the room with a few bookshelves scattered on a couple of walls. In front of the sofa was a glass table with brown wooden legs and a fireplace against the wall. The place was scattered with candles and plants that made it feel homey.

Jacob smiled and walked through the hallway. He looked at the walls and saw pictures of the wedding with Jacob and Edward wrapped around one another smiling and another one where they were staring longingly into each other's eyes.

He looked behind him to see Edward smiling at the photo. Jacob walked up to Edward and kissed his lips softly. "How about in 10 years we get married again?" Edward chuckled and nodded. "Okay, yeah let's do it." Jacob laughed and grabbed Edward's hand allowing the other to lead him.

Edward opened a door to a room that had mostly light grey and white furniture around the room. "This is Will's room." There was a crib on the far wall with a curtain draped over it. Jacob turned his head and saw a small white bookcase next to a light grey sofa with black pillows on it.

There were baby toys littering the room with a light grey toy box right next to the door. Jacob smiled and turned to Edward. "He'll love this. What about when he grows?" Edward wrapped his arms around Jacob's waist and kissed his cheeks. "He'll be able to choose what he wants." Jacob nodded and turned towards the door they haven't gone into and opened it.

When he walked in he realized it was a massive closet. There were designer shoes littering every wall and designer clothes all around the room, some hanging up and some in boxes. "Alice decided to stock it for you."

Jacob went up to a black hanging shirt, saw it was lace, then held it up. Almost surprised the fabric was so soft, almost. "Yeah, clearly." He looked around at the other clothes and noticed on one side there were Edward's clothes and on the other were his. He had blacks, blues, greys, purples, greens and reds. Edward had more greys and blacks than anything on his side with a little bit of white and a hint of blue. When Jacob went to the far wall away from the door he saw a drawer that was slightly opened. He pulled it open to reveal a note from Alice.

Dear Jacob,
Hope you like the new wardrobe I got you! Also there are a few things in here that I got you specifically for when you and Edward are alone, they are in the drawer under this one. Have fun!

With Love,
Your sister Alice

Jacob laughed and placed the note back down. When he turned to look at Edward, the other vampire had an eyebrow raised. "She got me a few things to wear to rial you up." Edward shook his head and laughed. When the laughter died down Jacob walked into the room that connected to the closet, Edward close behind.