Chapter Five

Jacob woke up the next morning to a broken bed and feathers everywhere. He guessed they had torn up a few pillows. He looked around the room to see if Edward was anywhere around, he wasn't, but found a note.

Gone hunting. Be back in a few minutes.
Love you, Edward

Jacob smiled at the note and got out of bed. He was slightly sore and sticky and needed a soothing bath. He headed to the bathroom and turned the bathtub on and let the water warm. His mind drifted to the events of last night and he smiled.

He ran his hand over his lips still feeling Edward's kiss, it was soft yet fierce, he then moved his hand to his neck where Edward had given him love bites. He had a smile on his face when Edward walked into the bathroom to find him in the tub.

"Hey, you're back. How was hunting?" Edward grabbed the chair at the edge of the bath and sat next to Jacob. "It was nice. Managed to catch a couple of animals. There's a waterfall not too far from here too. We should go hiking later today." Jacob nodded and grabbed the soap beside the tub. Rubbing the soap on his body he smells cucumber, almond and coconut.

Edward watched Jacob run the soap over his body when he spotted something at the corner of his eye. There on Jacob's neck right next to the scar from Victoria were a few smaller marks and on Jacob's shoulder were fingerprints and what looked to be bruises from Edward's teeth.

Edward's eyes widened and he scanned his husband's body. His waist had purple and red bruises and his chest had a couple bite marks. "Jake, I'm sorry." Jacob turned to look at Edward, confused.

Edward pointed to the bruises and Jacob ran his fingers lightly over them. "Don't be, last night was the best night of my life. If I was still a wolf I would have asked you to go harder and to fully let go, but I know you can't do that, yet."

Edward kissed Jacob and grabbed the soap out of his hand rubbing it over his skin. "It was great for me as well, but at least let me make it up to you." Jacob smiled and turned his head leaning Edward's lips close to him.

As their lips met Edward moved closer to Jacob and started taking off his clothes again. Starting with his white button up. Jacob helped take off his grey shorts. Edward grabbed Jacob and sat down in the tub setting him on his lap. Jacob leaned back on Edward's chest and sat there relaxing.

"This is nice. The weather is perfect and I'm with my amazing husband." Edward kissed Jacob's temple and started cleaning him again. "How about we go hiking tomorrow and we just stay in today?"

Jacob nodded at Edward. "That sounds nice, can we play chess?" Edward chuckled. "Sure, just don't be surprised if I win." Jacob turned to look at Edward. "I'm actually pretty good at chess and I've been practicing trying to block my thoughts from you, it's worked a couple times."

"Is that so? You really never cease to amaze me." Edward pulled Jacob into a kiss and the other wrapped his arms around him. Jacob started to grind against Edward and the vampire gasped.

When he gasped Jacob took the opportunity to slide his tongue into his mouth. Edward had one of his hands traveling up to grip his hair while the other gripped his hips.

Jacob gasped as he felt Edward rub against his hole and grip his hip a little tighter. He knew Edward didn't want to grip too hard sense he had the bruises. Jacob pulled back from the kiss and locked eyes with Edward.

"It's okay, you can." Jacob felt Edward ease into him ever so slowly. He hissed slightly when he felt him rub against his prostate and then he felt Edward stop. Edward pulled Jacob in for another kiss as he let Jacob adjust to his size once more.

Jacob nodded and then felt the other start to move at a slow pace. As Edward picked up his pace he started kissing Jacob's neck again. He wanted to bite him again so badly, but he knew he couldn't or he'd lose control. Jacob grabbed Edward's head as he started pulling away from his neck and shoved him back down to it.