Part 2: Baarishon Mein.

14th June 2022

14th June 2022

Dehradun

Today, the sky was overcast and there was occasional thunder too. It seemed like it would start raining anytime. The surrounding was mostly calm but it was not the same with a lady. She felt scared seeing the weather.

Amidst all the sounds of thunder, Khushi stood on her balcony looking up at the sky. She hasn't been feeling well since the time she noticed the weather. She had once loved the rain very much but the same rain left her with some deep scars that had not yet healed.

Her favorite rain gave her the worst scare she never thought she would ever face. Now whenever it rained she felt an ache in her heart. Although most of the time she didn't let anyone notice it, there were times when she was alone and she couldn't help but think of those days when she met Arnav.

Remembering those days always brought a smile on her face. How good those days were. How nice their friendship was. She missed those days.

''Kaash, hum wapas ja paate waha jahaan hamane koee dar nahin tha, ham khulake saans le paate the jis waqt pe.
(I wish I could go back to where I had no fear, at which point I could breathe freely).'' Khushi sighed remembering those old golden days.

She was still the same happy go lucky girl to others but from inside she was broken. No one knew because she always hide her emotions with her "Khushi wala'' smile. She had to show herself happy for her family. She didn't want them to worry about her because of those past days, that didn't matter anymore.

.
.

Song lyrics

.
.

Itna tera intezaar kiya
Dil ko khafa sau baar kiya
Tujhse wafa maine ki iss qadar
Teri judaai se pyaar kiya
.
.

''It would be better to forget those days like everyone else. Now I have my sapno Ki duniya to take care of .'' She tried to calm her heart that now this rain couldn't do anything to her but still she felt a danger in her heart.

Another question raised up in her heart ''Is this really her ''Sapno Ki Duniya''? Did she dream of such a life?''

.
.

Toot jaaye jo rishte
Laazmi to nahi hai
Ke dilon se mohabbat ho khatam
.
.

''What if? What if her past comes back now to destroy her Sapno ki duniya? She could never let that happen. Never.'' Her mind had not allowed her a moment's peace since seeing the clouded sky.

.
.

Barishon mein jab
Yaad aate ho tum
Bheeg jaata hoon main
Muskurate hai gham
.
.