Chapter 11

It's now Friday, and I'm packing up my stuff and are about to leave. I go to the bathroom and change my dress, and touch up my make up. When I make my way out I get a whistle from Evelyn.

''Mama sita, don't you look hot.'' I laugh at her and thank her.

''I'm surprising Griffin at the airport, couldn't show up in my work cloths.''

''If you haven't had car sex before, I think you'll have it today''
This girl. I laugh and say goodbye and make my way out. I planned with his driver to pick me up, so he's standing outside waiting for me.

As we roll up to the airport, I get a text.

Griffin: I just landed, will drive straight to you.

Feel a little bad for leaving him on read, but little does he know.

On the way here, we stopped so I could pick up some flowers for him. I couldn't decide on which to pick, so I got the flower lady to put something with some eucalyptus, red roses and of course white tulips.

I make my way to where he will come and wait with excitement. Feeling myself get a little nervous, and begin to pick on my nails. I know, bad habit.
After a few minutes people starts to flow out, and I start looking for him. It wasn't so hard to locate his high figure, as he walks out with a frown on his face looking at this phone.

He looks up when he's a few feet away from me, and our eyes meet immediately. Both our smiles grow when he walks towards me.

''Surprise!'' I say as I jump up on in his arm, and he wraps his arms around me and holds me up with his arms under my ass. He kisses me with hunger and love.

''So that's why you didn't answer me. Gosh I've missed you in my arms.''

''Yes, I almost told you I was here, but I wanted to surprise you.''
He gives me another kiss before setting be down.

''I also got you some flowers'' I say with a big smile. God I was him a couple of days ago, but I truly have missed him so much.

''Thank you angle, they are beautiful. Now let's get out of here.''

He wraps his arm around me my shoulders, and I lead him to his driver.

''I found out I still had Fernando's number, so I texted him on Tuesday and planed for him to pick me up after work.''

''Remind me of giving him a raise.'' He says, and I laugh at him.

After we have driven for ten minutest, I start to feel hungry.

''You know what I crave right now?''

''What's that angle?'' he ask and stroke my hair.

''A chicken salsa from McDonalds.'' This makes him laugh, and honestly me too. Can't remember I ate it, but it's my guilty pleasure – after dumplings.

''Then we'll drive there first.''

Once we have eaten our junk, we drive straight to my apartment. I ordinally had planned to cook for us when we got here, but we can still have some wine. I make my way to the kitchen and gather a bottle, and two glasses. We both plop down on my couch, and take a sip.

''I forgot to ask, did you get the work stuff sorted out?''

''Yes, it wasn't pretty unfortunately. I hadn't got much info, just that I had to come there. Turns out the office manager have gotten several sexual assault claims on him.''

''Omg, that's awful. Hope the people are okay?'' I answer with shock.

''Yeah, they are fine luckily. The manager has apparently been doing stuff to all the girls there since I left, but no one dared to speak up because he has been threaten them. After one of them broke and started yelling at him in the office, more and more girls came forward. So when I came down there I had with me a two police officers that took him with them, and I've been working on who take over his passion.''