Chapter 5

Hawk was the first one to see her new hair the next day when she showed up for training. A smile trained onto his lips, and he nodded his head in a respect kind of way. She smiled at him, giving him one back, one of thanks.

"Wow..." Andy turned around to face the dark haired male who was looking at her in complete awe. "Hello Ma'am my name is Miguel Diaz, and might i say you are looking hmm...preciosos (beautiful) right now." Andy giggled as he took ahold of her hand and yanked her towards him. She snaked her arms around his neck, his resting on her waist.

"Mr Diaz, don't you have a girlfriend?" She teased, smirking at him.

"I do, and I'm hoping it's you." He leaned down to press a light kiss against her lips. She smiled at the contact, letting feelings of warmth flood through her. "I'm loving the hair."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah...it suits you." He ran his hand through it. "Can I ask what it's about?"

"Just..." She trailed off. "Just needed a change that's all."

"Well it's a nice one. You look beautiful, mi amor." She whispered a small thank you and leaned in to kiss him lightly. He gladly returned the favor, flipping off Nate and Burt as they "ewww"ed behind them.

Soon their sensei's entered, and led the students outside to their newly finished sparing deck. It was beautiful, something Andy felt proud of that they had all built together.

She watched sparring session after sparing session with each sensei. She also watched the sensei's go at each other, and meditated with Daniel. She couldn't of felt prouder of her dad for actually getting along with Daniel.

Later on, the two sensei's decided to have dinner at the LaRussos. Andy got herself ready, wearing a cute flannel only to come outside and find Miguel wearing the same one. They laughed it off and found it cute that they were matching and just headed out.

The three teens were hanging out in the living room while the adults settled into the kitchen together. Sam was telling a story about her earliest karate days when she was younger when Mrs Larusso called them for dinner. They got up and went to sit down as the adults made jokes about the fight that happened last time the two sensei's were in a room together.

"So how's business?" Carmen spoke up from next to Andy, pushing her hair from her face.

"The dealerships been the best it's been in years," Mr Larusso answered, sounding prideful. "It should practically be on autopilot by the time Sam takes over. Right?"

"Dad..." Sam trailed off, sounding embarrassed.

"You're gonna take over the dealership? That's awesome." Miguel smiled at his friend.

"Well-"

"Nah, it's just an inside joke. You see when Sam was little, she used to walk around the dealership like the owned the place." Mr Larusso explained. Andy teasingly nudged her friend.

"Can you blame her?" Mrs Larusso laughed. "She was practically raised on that showroom floor. Almost born on it too." She joked with Carmen, who laughed.

"Hey, whatever Sam wants to do with her life, that's entirely up to her. If she decides to go to a school nearby, maybe get her MBA, USC, UCLA, I'm just saying...it's all icing on the cake."

Andy could tell her friend was getting physically uncomfortable, and looked around the table for anyone to do something to help her. Andy was about to change the subject when Mrs Larusso spoke up.

"So, Miguel, how's school going?"

"Uh good, great actually." Miguel glanced down at Andy awkwardly. She reached over and placed her hand on his leg, rubbing her thumb against his jeans soothingly. Miguel relaxed under her touch.