18.

One week later

Mikey's pov

"Today is the last day babe, so wanna go to the beach and relax"

"I need relaxing cause all we've been doing is walking around and you know"

I snickered. "I know, but we had fun didn't we?"

She looks at me and tries to hide a smile but couldn't.
"Quiet....maybe"

We were packing up and the only thing we need to do is be back on time for our flight.

Spending the last week with her was fun, and the best just me and her.

"I need to tan, lets go"

"I think you've tanned enough babe, I'm actually quite loving your glowing skin."

She giggles. "Lets go weirdo"

I chuckle and grab our things. We've been going to the beach and doing other things.

Me being white I really don't like tanning but I guess I need it. Luke and Calum make fun of me but I don't care.

It takes us only five minutes to get to the beach and lay our things out.

"I found the perfect spot babe, right over there" she points a spot where no body is and it looks really relaxing.

"Alright, here go and lay the towels out."

She nodded and grabbed the towels and ran towards our spot.

I noticed a group of guys staring at her and so I glared at them, but they didn't care.

I put my stuff down by the towels and grabbed some stuff out.

The group that was staring at Nemo were coming towards our way and I'm not very happy of this.

"Hey there pretty girl, wanna play some volleyball with us? We just need one more girl"

She looks at them and I see her eyebrows raised.

"Umm sorry I'd rather spend my time with my husband than play ball with a bunch of guys, bye"

I thought she might've said yes but she didn't, I'm really happy she said the word husband.

"Oh that's your husband? I thought he was like your brother or something"

"Dude what are you talking about the guys hair color is freaky, maybe that's why she likes him cause she's freaky"

I'm getting tired of this bullshit. I grab Nemo by her neck and kissed her passionately.

I turn to look at the guys and there jaws were dropped.

"Fuck off or were gonna have some problems, alright mate now bye"

They were all scared shitless and there faces, priceless.

They were all saying stuff under their breaths but I didn't care. This last day here is for me and my beautiful wife.

"Awww, was Mikey getting jealous that's so sweet"

"I will fess up and say that I was and so what, no one lays there eyes on you but me... And also no one plays volleyball with you but me" I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

We've been at the beach for about two hours now and our flight leaves in about three hours, so I guess we should be heading back to our hotel room.

"Hey babe we should be going now, you take forever packing so we should go now"

"Uggh, I do not... But okay I think I got my tan back anyways."