35.

Sammy's pov

"Calum hurry up, everyone's gonna be here soon"
I yelled at him.

"Okay okay, I just need to hang this real quick"

I rolled my eyes and finished making the food.
Today is Scarlett's first birthday and were making her a little party.

I invited our friends and family, Calum's mom even took a flight out here to see her. I wanted to pay for her ticket but she said no.

Her and Mali are staying at ours. Right now there getting her dressed for the party.

Martha invited Jessie and Eli, I can't believe she's turning six next month.

She's so big, I hope her and our kids become best friends when they grow up.

Speaking of Jessie, I finally figured out that he dose have feelings for Martha.

How? Well three days after Martha came out of the hospital we went to the ice cream shop.

Martha was too busy playing with Eli while I was talking to Jess.

He was giving hints about liking her, the way he looked at her and when he said the words, 'she looks so gorgeous' and didn't even realize that I heard him.

Me and Nemo were trying to hold in our awws, but it was too hard.

After that day he was just embarrassed and is starting to be a little shy now.

I just hope that he won't act funny In front of Martha. The one thing I really hope, is that Luke doesn't find out.

Jess is really sad that she's still with Luke, but I mean you can't help being in love. Right?

I'm knocked out of thought when I hear screaming behind me.
I turn to be met with my beautiful little one year old child.

"Mommy, look look I pwetty" she says hopping around like a child high on sugar.

I chuckled. "Yes you are, look at you"

"Auntie Maly did it, she cwurl my hair and Nana got me dressed" she says playing with her hands.

"I see that, did you say thank you"

She nodded. "Uh huh, and I kissed them on cheek"

I see Mali walking over to us with a huge smile.
"She wanted her hair curly cause she saw mine and I didn't know if you wanted it like that so I just did it"

"Oh no no, it's fine she looks great. Thank you"

She smiled and hugged me.
"Your welcome, I'm so happy to be here and see my little nice and my little brother.. I've never seen him this happy before and I just want to say thank you.. Oh and I want to help out with the wedding.. Please"

I chuckled. "Really and your welcome, and sure I'd love the help.. But I don't know when were gonna be married yet so I'm gonna have to ask Calum"

She looked over at him and whispered in my ear.
"He told me not to tell but I'm gonna say anyways, he wants to get married in February like in the middle.. That's what he told me"

I smiled wide at her and acted like I zipped up my mouth.
"I'm not saying a thing about this, and thanks for all the help"

"Your welcome, and I'll lock up my mouth as well, I'll be back I need to go and get Scar's present"

I nodded and said bye to her. Mali is so pretty, no wonder she has all these guys throwing themselves at her, but she has a boyfriend. I don't remember his name though.