(𝕒). 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥

RK here with another project. I honestly can't believe I'm doing this just to leave the books in my drafts.

I wonder if I will ever finish this, school is being a bitch and I don't get the time to go on wattpad as much as before. When I get home it's like two hours before my family has dinner and I go to bed.

If I do publish this and complete it, good job, you finally finished something. But if I don't and leave this published with 2 chapters, I'm not fazed nor disappointed.

Moving on.

Edit (18/10/24):
Hello, this was originally written two to three years ago. I honestly have no idea where I was going with this plot line, but this is probably the cringiest piece of writing (as a twice fanfic) that I've ever posted.

Please save me the embarrassment and don't read unless you like cringy discontinued twice fics haha. (Yes this book is discontinued if you haven't read the description)

I only decided to add this note cause I noticed some readers actually adding this book to their reading lists.

If you're here for twice fics, I suggest checking out my other book (a chaeyoung fanfic) which is currently in progress and being updated.

-

Characters.

Nam Y/n.

"Why can't I just be happy with someone for once?"

Respected by everyone, is a good student, gets high grades and is a closeted Lesbian. She falls in love quite easily and develops all sorts of short crushes.

Loves reading fiction books and writing short romantic quotes.

[Uses she/her pronouns]

-

(There will be no introduction of the twice members in this chapter.)

-

I suggest changing your reading font to monospace, it fits the vibe of the book more.

DÈS VU → TWICE FF || 9 types of love.

• Dès Vu.
(n.) the awareness that this will become a memory.